ESPN Women's Basketball Home Page-- NOthing new | The Boneyard

ESPN Women's Basketball Home Page-- NOthing new

Papa33

Poster Emeritus
Reaction Score
Maybe I missed some other Boneyarder's comment about this, but the home page of ESPN's NCAAW website has not changed at all since at least December 1-- i.e., just before our game vs Notre Dame. It's frozen in time, as if all the writers and the web manager had gone on strike. What's up?

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Works for me, with recently updated content ...

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
After a recent thread, I think I discovered the issue. My default is the women's basketball page, which during the NCAA season actually says NCAAW at the top and has the UConn-ND headline and the Ogunbowale story. But it's sort-of-really the WNBA page.

That one is

(I have no idea how to insert a web addy without it turning into a hotlink. but it's www dot espn dot com/womens-basketball/

the "real" NCAAW page is

www dot espn dot com/womens-college-basketball/

Sifaka

O sol nascerá amanhã.
Reaction Score
I had to delete the old bookmark, which brought me to the early Dec. nonsense.

Try this URL for more recent content.

ESPN: The Worldwide Leader in Sports - ESPN

It currently shows the Baylor coach, looking enthusiastic and somewhat embalmed.

image.jpeg

Last edited:

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Maybe I missed some other Boneyarder's comment about this, but the home page of ESPN's NCAAW website has not changed at all since at least December 1-- i.e., just before our game vs Notre Dame. It's frozen in time, as if all the writers and the web manager had gone on strike. What's up?
You and I must used an old favorite link because I encountered the same thing. However, once the old page is load and settled, simply on the black background menu bar click on NCAAW. Viola! An updated page appears.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom