ESPN Tourney Challenge? | The Boneyard

ESPN Tourney Challenge?

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Is this the legit Boneyard group for the tournament challenge this year?

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
I hope so. It's the one I joined.

One question though: how do you turn off dark mode? I want back to my default settings but can't figure out a way to change it.

Reaction Score
I'm trying to join, but keep getting some "espnfanyattayatta" name assigned to me...
Anyone know how to get a custom name?

Reaction Score
I'm trying to join, but keep getting some "espnfanyattayatta" name assigned to me...
Anyone know how to get a custom name?
Just accept the name and you can change it later.

Reaction Score
Just accept the name and you can change it later.
I did that. Tried to change it, but it still shows up as the random assigned name.
THere must be a way to change it that I'm not aware of.
I changed it in my profile settings, yet it never changed on the bracket pages.
You'd think at my age, this should not cause me this much concern... :)

Reaction Score
I did that. Tried to change it, but it still shows up as the random assigned name.
THere must be a way to change it that I'm not aware of.
I changed it in my profile settings, yet it never changed on the bracket pages.
You'd think at my age, this should not cause me this much concern... :)
Did you use the “gear” link to change it?

Reaction Score
Did you use the “gear” link to change it?
Pretty sure that was what I did.
It took me to a page with all my settings (email, password, etc.).
I clicked in the box labeled "espn name", and replaced the random name, then clicked "done"
The new name remains on that page, but the old, random one is what shows up still on the bracket pages.

Reaction Score
Pretty sure that was what I did.
It took me to a page with all my settings (email, password, etc.).
I clicked in the box labeled "espn name", and replaced the random name, then clicked "done"
The new name remains on that page, but the old, random one is what shows up still on the bracket pages.
That's prolly all it does. But I wonder if it puts the new name on all your brackets.

Reaction Score
Only 46 brackets in our group ! Not much participation. How many active members are on this board?

Reaction Score
Also was looking and found the 3rd most picked to win the whole show.
Screenshot_20240320-160840_ESPN.jpg

Reaction Score
Surprised at Iowa. If Clark has an off night they’re really vulnerable. South Carolina way too low. Looks more like wishes more than reality.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I'm also surprised that so many picked Iowa. I think there may be a lot of folks who are reasonably new to NCAAW, drawn in by the Caitlin Clark Show. OTOH, bettors are better at picking winners than pundits are, so there may be something to it. I'm obviously not a bettor, as evidenced by my ticking the needle a little further toward UConn.

The bracket fillers also don't think that the PAC12 is as good as the pundits say.

Reaction Score
I'm also surprised that so many picked Iowa. I think there may be a lot of folks who are reasonably new to NCAAW, drawn in by the Caitlin Clark Show. OTOH, bettors are better at picking winners than pundits are, so there may be something to it. I'm obviously not a bettor, as evidenced by my ticking the needle a little further toward UConn.

The bracket fillers also don't think that the PAC12 is as good as the pundits say.

Reaction Score
I don't get folks who try to guess the outcome. I mean, if that's what we're doing, everyone ought to choose the most likely winner. What's the fun in that? We'd all have more or less the same bracket, or maybe only a couple of different variations.

I choose the outcome I want and then try to imagine the different ways it might come about.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom