ESPN Top 25 Players | Page 2 | The Boneyard

ESPN Top 25 Players

Reaction Score
This is a pretty solid list. I am sure there are names that were left off that probably could have been added and that player is stellar for their programs. A few names that I can think of are, Antwainette Walker (Eastern Kentucky). Solid guard who, at the moment, is 20/10 a night. Beyonce Bea (Idaho) giving her program 22/10 a night. Those are a few players that won't get the attention they deserve but I was giving them the attention now.

For this current Top 25 list, like I said, pretty solid list. I mean you could make a case for this player being ranked higher than the other player based on stats or value to their respective programs. For example, I would switch Cameron Brink and Haley Jones with Elizabeth Kitley and Angel Reese. Hopefully Reese can continue the pace that she is on once the SEC schedule kicks into gear. Kitley has been a force for a minute now and is flying under the radar. Time she gets the media attention she deserves.

Reaction Score
I've watched Cameron Brink play multiple games this season. She is the best front court player in the country. She has taken a leap this year offensively and defensively. I have great respect for the other great front court players across the country, and I don't see anyone playing as well as Cameron Brink.

Reaction Score
I've watched Cameron Brink play multiple games this season. She is the best front court player in the country. She has taken a leap this year offensively and defensively. I have great respect for the other great front court players across the country, and I don't see anyone playing as well as Cameron Brink.
As a Gamecock fan, I am also a Brink stan. The only player stopping Brink is herself. IMO she has had one hell of an impressive season so far.

Reaction Score
As a Gamecock fan, I am also a Brink stan. The only player stopping Brink is herself. IMO she has had one hell of an impressive season so far.
Agreed, I think she has all the potential in the world to be the clear cut NPOTY but that nagging foul trouble continues to be her Kryptonite. Stanford's three toughest games SC, Tennessee and Santa Clara all correlate with Brink getting herself in foul trouble, which led to her playing reduced minutes. Those minutes on the bench has led to a loss and made the other two games way more complicated than they had to be.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom