ESPN story on Calhoun | The Boneyard

ESPN story on Calhoun

Reaction Score
Very nice. Anything in there on us winning with half the team gone?

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
"At one time bringing in 98% of its students from Connecticut, USJ gets applications from 30 states and more than 20 countries. The school also says it's on pace to exceed its $38 million comprehensive fundraising campaign, of which athletics is a driver."

All because of one man, a legend, the GOAT.

Reaction Score
"At one time bringing in 98% of its students from Connecticut, USJ gets applications from 30 states and more than 20 countries. The school also says it's on pace to exceed its $38 million comprehensive fundraising campaign, of which athletics is a driver."

All because of one man, a legend, the GOAT.

The quote is misleading. The applications haven't really changed that much. Trying tl make it sounds like theyre a great international university which is ludicrous. They could still have 98% (or close to it) applications from in-state and still have apps from 30 states/20 countries. And probably do. The stats are cherry-picked

The fundraising money is more interesting to me. Even at the D3 level, athletes are being exploited to an extent. Maybe more without the available athletic schollies

Reaction Score
The quote is misleading. The applications haven't really changed that much. Trying tl make it sounds like theyre a great international university which is ludicrous. They could still have 98% (or close to it) applications from in-state and still have apps from 30 states/20 countries. And probably do. The stats are cherry-picked

The fundraising money is more interesting to me. Even at the D3 level, athletes are being exploited to an extent. Maybe more without the available athletic schollies
A D3 St Joseph's College conspiracy theorist!

nadav

I hit skins for the hell of it
Reaction Score

Let’s pay the D3 kids as well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wesw1963

Top Bottom