ESPN Scoops Itself on WCBB Bracket | The Boneyard

ESPN Scoops Itself on WCBB Bracket

Reaction Score
So last night, from what I hear, ESPN mistakenly posted the women's brackets on ESPNU before they could reveal them on their "reveal"show. Now granted, mistakes happen.We're all human. But I wonder if such a thing would ever, ever happen on the men's side.
Just wonderin'.

Reaction Score
So last night, from what I hear, ESPN mistakenly posted the women's brackets on ESPNU before they could reveal them on their "reveal"show. Now granted, mistakes happen.We're all human. But I wonder if such a thing would ever, ever happen on the men's side.
Just wonderin'.

I just heard that something similar did happen a few years ago on the men's side..............BTW the high powered ESPN executive who made the mistake this time has been "identified"..................;)

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I just heard that something similar did happen a few years ago on the men's side....BTW the high powered ESPN executive who made the mistake this time has been "identified"...;)

right age group. ;)

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
This gaffe caused a lot of headaches as all the schools had to gather their kids and redo their initial televised programming.
I do think ESPN should come clean about what happened I I think this is a slightly higher error than an intern would commit. Producers and Directors had to be involved.
I mean no blood was shed but the public was preparing for programming as much as the schools so a breach of public trust occurred so just show us accountability. I don’t need names per se’ but titles and how it could possibly have happened would be a good faith effort...not that they care but it is a product they are selling!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom