ESPN preseason ranking | Page 4 | The Boneyard

ESPN preseason ranking

Reaction Score
I just finished making the Prognosticator's Predictions tally sheets for all of the games except game number 6 and you aren't prognosticating this year because you think you jinxed them last year?:( You didn't jinx them the NCAA wanted CC playing in the Finals so the refs had to find a way to get it done.;)
No, it was my fault. No predictions from this corner this year.

Reaction Score

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I think this coach is going to finally get Tennessee back to relevance again! By all accounts, she is a real winner and given the resources she now has access to a whole different level of athlete! If she can get Tennessee level recruits and purge that locker room of everything since Pat died, I think she will have them back among the elite before very long.
Well I do hope you are wrong.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
With due respect, DefenseBB, a poster who signed on in 2011 and has more than 60,000 reactions and almost 20,000 posts seems to have the history to make such a statement, IMO. Whether it's Triad's only forum, I don't know.

Even though I'm a relatively new Boneyard poster at about three years, and I'm a Wake Forest guy, I have been a huge fan of UConn for many decades and this is my forum. I do also venture onto other forums, but this is my home.

I welcome comments and posts from anyone, no matter his or her school of origin/preference.
I am not sure what you are referring to as I replied to CL82 and then referenced GirlBoo1020 as the new poster. Please reread my thread and tell me how you were insulted? Seems much ado about nothing...

Reaction Score
Cannot believe ESPN has this 2025 NCAA women basketball tournament out already..

The demise of the Pac-12 began when USC and UCLA made the jump to the Big Ten. These moves are always predicated on football, but this one also gave the Big Ten, already a deep and historic women's basketball conference, two of the best teams in the country. The Trojans and Bruins are big favorites to finish 1-2 in the Big Ten and are now projected as No. 1 seeds. JuJu Watkins brings her star power to another part of the country after propelling the Trojans to a top seed and an Elite Eight appearance a year ago, and now USC adds top transfers Kiki Iriafen (Stanford) and Talia von Oelhoffen (Oregon State). The Bruins did the same, adding Charlisse Leger-Walker (Washington State) and Janiah Barker (Texas A&M) to couple with 6-foot-7 Lauren Betts and point guard Kiki Rice. The race is already on in the new-look Big Ten.

Reaction Score
Cannot believe ESPN has this 2025 NCAA women basketball tournament out already..

The demise of the Pac-12 began when USC and UCLA made the jump to the Big Ten. These moves are always predicated on football, but this one also gave the Big Ten, already a deep and historic women's basketball conference, two of the best teams in the country. The Trojans and Bruins are big favorites to finish 1-2 in the Big Ten and are now projected as No. 1 seeds. JuJu Watkins brings her star power to another part of the country after propelling the Trojans to a top seed and an Elite Eight appearance a year ago, and now USC adds top transfers Kiki Iriafen (Stanford) and Talia von Oelhoffen (Oregon State). The Bruins did the same, adding Charlisse Leger-Walker (Washington State) and Janiah Barker (Texas A&M) to couple with 6-foot-7 Lauren Betts and point guard Kiki Rice. The race is already on in the new-look Big Ten.

I bet he is wrong

Reaction Score

How did LSU's transfers work out? Signing talent can help a lot as long as the players compliment each other. LSU got a sg and a power forward when they needed a pg. They still need a pg.

Reaction Score
I think USC did better in the Portal than UCLA did. And coach Gottlieb did better at integrating her talent last season than Cori Close did. In the end, I think Juju herself will be all that really matters and she'll carry her teammates farther than Betts or Rice will be able to. There's no one comparable to her on UCLA.

Reaction Score
I think USC did better in the Portal than UCLA did. And coach Gottlieb did better at integrating her talent last season than Cori Close did. In the end, I think Juju herself will be all that really matters and she'll carry her teammates farther than Betts or Rice will be able to. There's no one comparable to her on UCLA.
I don’t think there’s a right or wrong answer here as both are fairly evenly matched but I think Leger-Walker, Gardiner, and Barker are a better portal pickup group than Iriafen and TVO. Iriafen is the best player of the group but UCLA’s trio is more versatile and I find TVO to be slightly overrated. I do agree that Gottlieb is better at integrating her talent and that Juju can carry like no one on UCLA. But I don’t think either school will sweep the other.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom