ESPN Pre-game show | The Boneyard

ESPN Pre-game show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
ESPN is up to their old tricks. Good thing Stewie can't see this pre-game show. You'd think it was her versus Louisville. She would probably freakout. They latch onto someone and they run with it. There always has to be a "star" and a supporting cast with them. Lawson seems to be trying to concentrate on the team contributions.

Reaction Score
The first time I saw that UConn "hidden talent" video and heard Caroline at the end respond to the question, "What will you do next?" with "Win a national championship," I thought, In your dreams.

Here we are! :)

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Amazing how the threat of KML's 3pt shooting is forgotten. That's fine with me but I doubt L-ville has forgotten. Like to see her make about 7 for 10 tonight.

Reaction Score
ESPN is up to their old tricks. Good thing Stewie can't see this pre-game show. You'd think it was her versus Louisville. She would probably freakout. They latch onto someone and they run with it. There always has to be a "star" and a supporting cast with them. Lawson seems to be trying to concentrate on the team contributions.

Their Mo!

Reaction Score
Don't know how these kids do it. I feel like I have a stomach bug I have so many butterflies in my tummy right now. Could barely eat any dinner.

Reaction Score
Don't know how these kids do it. I feel like I have a stomach bug I have so many butterflies in my tummy right now. Could barely eat any dinner.
I rewatched the 2009 championship game against L'ville last night. Mike Patrick started the game call before tipoff by saying, "The butterflies are flying in formation tonight. "

I'm feeling it, too. Regretting that hamburger. . .

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Rebecca tonight just suggested Griner "Have fun" with this NBA offer. I'm not quite clear what she means by that.
I seem to recall that back in the day she used to tell a story about how she tried to practice with the UCONN men and got clobbered. Griner is taller and maybe stronger than Lobo was but stills stands an excellent chance of getting hurt trying to compete at the NBA level. Why risk injury for a publicity stunt? I was surprised "B" just didn't suggest she pass on it and stick to the WNBA.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Thank you Kevin Neghandi, he introduces a piece on KML.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
No mention of our sixth straight trip to the Final Four. No mention of our two All - Americans.

But that's okay. At least they predict a Uconn victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom