ESPN poll: Will KO win another championship at UConn? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

ESPN poll: Will KO win another championship at UConn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think they should just have a poll on ESPN that says who hates UConn. I suspect that the results would be the exact reverse of what we're seeing in the current poll.

Reaction Score
This poll shows how many people out there who think that Ollie won with Calhoun's players and this championship was just a momentum run left over from Calhoun years. Ollie flat out-coached everyone he faced except for Brown and Patino.
Since between the two of them that represents about 2,000 wins, Ollie is in fine company.

Reaction Score
This poll shows how many people out there who think that Ollie won with Calhoun's players and this championship was just a momentum run left over from Calhoun years. Ollie flat out-coached everyone he faced except for Brown and Patino.
Since between the two of them that represents about 2,000 wins, Ollie is in fine company.

Reaction Score
SEC people like UCONN b/c they know SEC is only option for UCONN; let's get more of those dudes on UCONN sports schedules! Please TENN come back to football schedule & what the heck: women's hoop too; the more the merrier

Reaction Score
What would the 2012 team been like if Ollie was the head coach? We were essentially coachless that year.
In my opinion the most underachieving. UConn team in history.
The talent on that team was mind boggling.Even better than 2006
Lamb
Bazz
Boat
AO
Giffey
Andre
Smithy
Even TO was healthier.
All it lacked was someone to make a team out of that cast. JC had more important issues .
In 2013 and again in 2014 Ollie took much lesser ingredients (2013) good ingredients (2014) and made them into teams. .thats what coaches get paid to do.
Players don't belong to anyone but teams do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom