ESPN OTL right now | The Boneyard

ESPN OTL right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Dom Amore is on, they're talking about the "crisis" at Uconn.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Of course, not one mention of double jeopardy, or the NCAA retroactively punishing Uconn. Why am I not surprised?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
did u or anyone watch? what was said? smh "crisis"

Reaction Score
What the *k is this "crisis" they were talking about? The only crisis is the one in the NCAA offices.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Yeah, I watched. A few bullet points from what I remember, I was also working on something while watching so bear with me.

- Andy Katz and Dom Amore were the panel, along with Bob Ley asking questions. They started with Calhoun's health condition (of course, Bob Ley started that off by mentioning the suspension from earlier this year), and Katz pretty much rehashed everything we already know, nothing new here. Then, they explained Uconn's appeal to the NCAA, and how Susan Herbst said that this is normal, to offer up self-sanctions, and something the NCAA expects and encourages. Then Dom Amore mentioned that the NCAA was going to discuss moving up the timeline for APR scores to be reported so more recent scores would be used to determine eligibility for the tournament, and that if this happened, that Uconn would be eligible for next year's NCAAs.

Pretty short segment, and they failed to really get to anything meaty. Just another opportunity to knock Uconn.

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
Well, last I checked we're still the defending champs, so though we're wounded they can't take that away! Must really piss them off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wesw1963

Top Bottom