ESPN needs a Lobo update | The Boneyard

ESPN needs a Lobo update

Reaction Score
Rebecca has a good seat for this tournament...she may be getting serious offers this summer. And she’ll be anchoring something in the foreseeable future.

You’d think (now that she’s a star !) the ESPN wizards would change their graphic to read Naismith Hall of Fame. Nary a farthing of disrespect for the WHOF in dear old Knoxville.

But a good wager is that National Flag Blue folks would really prefer : Rebecca Lobo, Naismith Memorial Hall of Fame.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Rebecca has a good seat for this tournament...she may be getting serious offers this summer. And she’ll be anchoring something in the foreseeable future.

You’d think (now that she’s a star !) the ESPN wizards would change their graphic to read Naismith Hall of Fame. Nary a farthing of disrespect for the WHOF in dear old Knoxville.

But a good wager is that National Flag Blue folks would really prefer : Rebecca Lobo, Naismith Memorial Hall of Fame.
Or maybe: Two-time Hall of Famer ...

Just kidding. Nice post.

MainefanSC

golfnut
Reaction Score
I have voiced my disappointment with ESPN before. It's amazing that they have become what they are, in such a short period of time. I understand that the high priced employees had to be let go. But, for upper management to create what they have today is just mind blowing.

I absolutely love Rebecca and the team she and Kara made, needs to be put back together. That would be a good place to start their recovery.
Alas, maybe my age is catching up to me and I don't understand what they are trying to present to us.

Reaction Score
I have voiced my disappointment with ESPN before. It's amazing that they have become what they are, in such a short period of time. I understand that the high priced employees had to be let go. But, for upper management to create what they have today is just mind blowing.

I absolutely love Rebecca and the team she and Kara made, needs to be put back together. That would be a good place to start their recovery.
Alas, maybe my age is catching up to me and I don't understand what they are trying to present to us.
If they could outsource the announcers, they would.

Reaction Score
They do... they announce some games from Bristol, or cali

and guys like frede are the out sourced announcers

Rocket009

Santa Cruz. CA
Reaction Score

If they understood what they wanted to present to you, they wouldn't be in this mess. ESPN grew based on showing sports. Now all they do is talk about sports. Can't understand why they have a shrinking audience.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom