ESPN latest class rankings 2012 | The Boneyard

ESPN latest class rankings 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
and it's a really cool looking web page...

2012 class rankings thru August...

no surprises really - UCONN, Tex A&M, ND and Tennessee in that order... and if ND lands Malina Howard (ND or Maryland), they will probably move up to #2... If Tennessee lands Hollivay or Adams, they probably move up to #3...

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
The battle for Malina Howard will be the bigger one I do believe. I think she has a good chance at either school. She would make the ND class super strong. As for Hollivay and Adams, I see neither of them going to Tennessee. Adams is going to stay on the West Coast. I am thinking either USC or UCLA. As far as Hollivay-her last stop is Rutgers and she knows members of the Rutgers team from AAU days. She has stated she wants to play somewhere that she already knows teammates.
Its early and its recruits, but thats my 2cents.

Have a great day!

CHARLES FOR MVP!!!!!

Reaction Score
Some new blood with Clemson at #6 and Florida at #8.

Interesting looking back to 2008 (ie, this year's seniors). Pressure is really on at Tenn -- that was the #1 class, and not a single final 4.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
"You know things are going well when the third piece of your recruiting puzzle also is a five-star rated recruit."

Alexis Jones and other non-UConn members of the class of 2012 are really good, but it is possible that Breanna, Moriah, and Morgan are actually the 3 best players in the class. And Breanna and Moriah are rated a super-high 98! This is almost like getting Renee, Tina, and Maya the same year.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
The battle for Malina Howard will be the bigger one I do believe. I think she has a good chance at either school. She would make the ND class super strong. As for Hollivay and Adams, I see neither of them going to Tennessee. Adams is going to stay on the West Coast. I am thinking either USC or UCLA. As far as Hollivay-her last stop is Rutgers and she knows members of the Rutgers team from AAU days. She has stated she wants to play somewhere that she already knows teammates.
Its early and its recruits, but thats my 2cents.

Have a great day!

CHARLES FOR MVP!!!!!

TN's immediate need is for reinforcements in the post.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
"You know things are going well when the third piece of your recruiting puzzle also is a five-star rated recruit."

Alexis Jones and other non-UConn members of the class of 2012 are really good, but it is possible that Breanna, Moriah, and Morgan are actually the 3 best players in the class. And Breanna and Moriah are rated a super-high 98! This is almost like getting Renee, Tina, and Maya the same year.
that's a great analogy. you are correct. Renee, Tina and Maya all in one year! smokin!!

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
To have these three young women coming in is special, and when you group them with the trio of incoming freshmen from 2011, not to mention the possibilities for 2013, it's incredible. Geno will have something akin to a Swiss army knife, except each tool he can unleash has the stopping power of a bazooka. I firmly believe that, if kids stay healthy, we will see the greatest UConn team of all time in the next few years. Better than 2002, 2009, 2010. Just better. Every bit as dominant and more progressive in terms of representing the future of WBB.

CamrnCrz1974

Good Guy for a Dookie
Reaction Score
The rankings were done before Katie Heckman's commitment to Duke, but that would not impact Duke's ranking.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
I think if USC can pull off the Jordan Adams/Imanni Stafford/Nirra Fields coup, that could put them way up there....

and i do think its a possibility!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger