espn just pumped lville on sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
acc meeting 2moro is for real. i like it. game on b10

lol "it would be a crushing blow to storrs"
unreal of them to say that, for them to rag on uconn must feed my b10 pumping even more...

what have i been saying about espn......

Reaction Score
Yup, basically ESPN said it's Louisville and if they lose another school they could grab UConn or Cincinnati as they have nowhere else to go.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
the minute they grab lville, they are done. this then puts the ruty/wvu/uconn should have been talks from a year ago in the truth side and the acc will blow up. academics out the window if so and markets are no longer the grab. this means the acc is getting teams that they can keep vs make $ and fit well with. uva is a gonner, so 50% of that league. check mate

RoderickSpode

7th Earl of Sidcup
Reaction Score
I now understand how cults begin. Please HFD, tell me more. Ease my cognitive dissonance.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
The ACC inviting Louisville will result in the ACC inviting Louisville.

The league won't blow up, it won't implode and it won't dissolve. At least nine of the eleven schools will have given their nod to Louisville and those nine sure as hell won't storm out of the league in outrage. And neither will the ones that didn't vote for UL.

There'll be two losers tomorrow, but it won't be the ACC. It'll be UConn, and to a lesser, but equally damaging degree, Cincinnati.

The Big Ten is not an option for us. We had one lifeboat and it sank.

It ain't game on for damn sure.

Reaction Score
the minute they grab lville, they are done. this then puts the ruty/wvu/uconn should have been talks from a year ago in the truth side and the acc will blow up. academics out the window if so and markets are no longer the grab. this means the acc is getting teams that they can keep vs make $ and fit well with. uva is a gonner, so 50% of that league. check mate

Dan - please be right man. I really hope you are right. It is unbelievable if ACC would take UL over UCONN. That's just crazy if true. I hope we are B1G bound. I wish they won't take forever to invite us.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
has Katz ever broken a story with respect to expansion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom