ESPN: Is UCONN on UPSET ALert | Page 2 | The Boneyard

ESPN: Is UCONN on UPSET ALert

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Really don't want music today?

She said tonight you will believe in God in her pregame presser. Suppose to be a way of saying miracles do happen I guess. She's got hoof and mouth disease. All sorts of Big East teams had God on their side, but it didn't help them. Finally they threw UConn out of their league.

A common misconception. The C7 schools didn't kick UCONN out of their conference. UCONN, USF and Cincy never left the old Big East. The AAC is the successor conference to the old Big East. The exit fee money was paid to UCONN, USF and Cincy when the C7 schools left the old Big East. These three schools sold the Big East name, brand and marks to the new Big East for cash. The new Big East is totally unrelated to the old Big East, except for having bought the name.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
A common misconception. The C7 schools didn't kick UCONN out of their conference. UCONN, USF and Cincy never left the old Big East. The AAC is the successor conference to the old Big East. The exit fee money was paid to UCONN, USF and Cincy when the C7 schools left the old Big East. These three schools sold the Big East name, brand and marks to the new Big East for cash. The new Big East is totally unrelated to the old Big East, except for having bought the name.

But my version fits the narrative. They were paid because they had to be paid if .... Let's not fight. We are at Happy Time in the Husky World.

Reaction Score
According to one article I read Dawn thinks god is on her side. If there is a god, I don't think this game is going to be high on his/her list. Bottom line - she is going to need more than god.
She said tonight you will believe in God in her pregame presser. Suppose to be a way of saying miracles do happen I guess. She's got hoof and mouth disease. All sorts of Big East teams had God on their side, but it didn't help them. Finally they threw UConn out of their league.
Doesn't she know?
upload_2018-3-26_10-34-12.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom