ESPN Disrespect | The Boneyard

ESPN Disrespect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Maybe I'm the only who has noticed this, but without access to SNY I've been watching on espn3. Well my internet connection isnt allowing the game to play for more than maybe 30 seconds before it cuts out and lags so I went to check the score and see whats going on.... and ESPN either doesnt consider us a real enough member of the top 25, or just doesnt think a game vs Loyola is a real game worthy of their scoreboard. I cant find the score in the app's top 25, the mobile site's top 25 or extended to all games, and even on the full site I'm not seeing it.

Tell me I'm going blind, what the H is this?

Reaction Score
Maybe I'm the only who has noticed this, but without access to SNY I've been watching on espn3. Well my internet connection isnt allowing the game to play for more than maybe 30 seconds before it cuts out and lags so I went to check the score and see whats going on.... and ESPN either doesnt consider us a real enough member of the top 25, or just doesnt think a game vs Loyola is a real game worthy of their scoreboard. I cant find the score in the app's top 25, the mobile site's top 25 or extended to all games, and even on the full site I'm not seeing it.

We're on there

Reaction Score
yeah its suddenly now showing up everywhere, but I'm not crazy! I swear it! They were sleeping on us on all of their scoreboards

Reaction Score

Experienced that too. This wasn't the first time it happened this season.

Reaction Score
I noticed the box score on our game on espn.com was disappearing and reappearing in the second half, and the play-by-play has vanished after looking like a complete mess in the first half.

It's probably screwy code on their end, not an overt sign of disrespect.

Reaction Score
It was on there. Then just went away. I thought it was just me.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
RyMaN600 said:
I noticed the box score on our game on espn.com was disappearing and reappearing in the second half, and the play-by-play has vanished after looking like a complete mess in the first half. It's probably screwy code on their end, not an overt sign of disrespect.

Correct. The PBP was all doubled up so we just pulled it.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
The only disrespect the ESPN app shows is against information, knowledge and technology. What an absolute piece of garbage.

U

UCONNfan1

Probably a glitch and had nothing to do with UCONN disrespect. I highly doubt that the ESPN interns are sitting around thinking "how can we screw with UCONN - Oh I know - let's take them off the game feed and box score so their fans can't follow along and NOT list them under the top 25 games of the day"...

Reaction Score
It was a glitch at the worst possible time (for me and anyone else in NY, at least). Time Warner lost the SNY feed a few minutes into the second half and right around then the ESPN scoreboard stopped working as well.

EDIT: I see the thread on this now. Quite frankly, however, I have enough complaints about Time Warner to fill about a hundred threads in this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom