ESPN.com article from Andy Katz on tonight's game | The Boneyard

ESPN.com article from Andy Katz on tonight's game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UConn won 81-52 last year, and did so by dominating the first half (48-21). They scored the first 11 points harassed their guards and hit 86% from the foul line. Even so, they gave up 15 offensive rebounds, and Wright got 18 points. They have to start out strong tonight and not give Harvard any chance of being in this game. Harvard's tempo is like watching paint dry, so their main hope is to slow things down to a crawl. I just hope that UConn maintains their intensity for 40 minutes. Like Raf espoused in the Arkansas game, UConn has a tendency to play with disinterest once they pull ahead!

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I expect a very tough, close game. Our lackluster play in the paint concerns me some and Jeremy needs to return to form. They have nobody who can handle him.

Reaction Score
They certainly won't beat themselves, so we need to pressure the ball and protect the middle. We have Boat Bazz and JL and look out for a coming out party for AO.

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
I love the last line in the article:

The outcome is unknown. But the lead-up is indisputable -- New England has a marquee game for the only time this season.

And, yes BCU, that is what you have been shrunk to...a complete after-thought in the New England sports world! I hope the big checks from North Carolina are worth the complete irrelevance that you have put your athletic program into. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom