ESPN Chasing C-USA Broadcasting Rights | Page 2 | The Boneyard

ESPN Chasing C-USA Broadcasting Rights

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
When I had Time Warner, I think it was HD as well.

Ok - I have Comcast and it's SD and it's SD with Cox. With only 45k million subscribers I figured that didn't leave much besides DTv because Dish is so weak on sports.

Reaction Score
Ok - I have Comcast and it's SD and it's SD with Cox. With only 45k million subscribers I figured that didn't leave much besides DTv because Dish is so weak on sports.

Yeah, I only bought it at first on Time Warner because they have the Giro 'D Talia, and it was great to come home at night and watch that in HD, which I am thinking was the Eurosport feed.

Before that, I had never heard of it. There is a hot blonde Canadian chick who hosts their version of Sportscenter.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Does anyone get it in HD? Directv maybe?
I got it in HD on Cox. They just added it a few months ago to the lower sports package so it comes with MLB network, NFL Network etc instead of Big 10 betwork, Pac12 network, LHN, etc....it's channel 1491 so it's way up there.

Watched it for soccer and that's about it. Usually watch the Championship League game that's on before the EPL starts on weekends.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I got it in HD on Cox. They just added it a few months ago to the lower sports package so it comes with MLB network, NFL Network etc instead of Big 10 betwork, Pac12 network, LHN, etc....it's channel 1491 so it's way up there.

Watched it for soccer and that's about it. Usually watch the Championship League game that's on before the EPL starts on weekends.

Thanks everytime I looked in a Cox house in the past it was SD like it still is for me on Comcast.

Progress in HD at least for them.

Reaction Score
It is the Al Jazeera Sports Network

beIN Sports - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ray Hudson is their best known commentator. He is outlandish and entertaining.

Have you never heard of Terri Leigh? .. Although I am not a big fan of the short hair ...

upload_2016-5-27_13-0-4.png

Reaction Score
Maybe UC can get on the Longhorn Network. Play / broadcast games B4 or after each Texas game. Buy Texas football and get UC free !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom