ESPN CFB Page | Page 2 | The Boneyard

ESPN CFB Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Today ESPN SEC blog lunch time links... UConn represent... full force.

Reaction Score
Does anyone know why Stanford gets its own blog? I can see why ND does--it has no conference (for football) and a national following. But Stanford?

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Does anyone know why Stanford gets its own blog? I can see why ND does--it has no conference (for football) and a national following. But Stanford?

I was reading over there yesterday. Apparently they thought it a good idea to set it up when Luck went back for his senior year. Why it is still up I have no idea. Perhaps the moderator doesn't get paid, so they can justify the devoted resources.

UConn Dan

Reaction Score
Cinci's president @prezono actually tweeted that espn should give us our blog back

Ps - why isn't Susan or Warde on twitter?

Reaction Score
Cinci's president @prezono actually tweeted that espn should give us our blog back

Ps - why isn't Susan or Warde on twitter?

Cuse they knw they'll be hammered.... Also, i interpret their quiet as further proof we are going to the BiG!!!! LOL

UConn Dan

Reaction Score
Reminder, ESPN SEC blog lunch time links at noon... get ready -- get a log in if you dont already have one...

UConn Dan

Reaction Score
Every one tweet this:
.@American_Conf @American_FB @espn talk harder! We want our blog back! #OccupyStanford #talkharder #aac

In response to this:
@American_Conf: On the many ESPN Blog questions, "We are talking with ESPN's senior management about this." - MLA #AskAresco

Reaction Score
Every one tweet this:
.@American_Conf @American_FB @espn talk harder! We want our blog back! #OccupyStanford #talkharder #aac

In response to this:
@American_Conf: On the many ESPN Blog questions, "We are talking with ESPN's senior management about this." - MLA #AskAresco

Wow, leave it to the BY to give Aresco the ammo he needs to negotiate w/ these Turds! Shouldn't we get a % of his $mil/year salary for this? We all know he couldn't do it on his own!

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
ESPN just announced it's going to give the AAC its own Facebook "fan" page :D

(btw, that was a joke)

Reaction Score
I am continually astonished at the presence of fans from former Big East schools on our Board. We no longer have anything substantive in common with them, they have won & we have lost, at least to this point. They, along with the McMurphy's of this world seem to feel a need to keep shoving it the face of UCONN. I really do not understand why... If its out of a sense of wanting to be cruel, then they ought to really find something better to do with their time. I for one am sick and tired of reading a Rutgers, Louisville, or Orange fan post anything on the Boneyard. Makes me not even want to bother following.

We know we lost, we know we're doomed. You can all go F yourselves, and when we defy all the haters and win another national championship next year you can all choke on it.

@It's called relevance or respect!!Be happy that anyone care's!Would you prefer the sound of crickets on your blog!Nothing say's you belong like outsiders visiting your board.And from Cuse or BC its called fear or anxiety that you'll surpass them!

Reaction Score
You are being a bit negative. The MAC schools don't have the facilities or national names that AAC teams do. Even ECU packs a big stadium despite being a no name brand. Tulane is the only school I really question in terms of being able to make a leap. SMU, Houston, UCONN, Cincy, Navy, USF and UCF all have much more to work with.

Hey, easy on Tulane. Way back, Tulane actually won three SEC (yep, that SEC) championships. Tulane left the SEC in the 50's or 60's when it deduced that refusal to give up literacy as an admission requirement (some decisions don't work out, money-wise) would make it impossible to compete with SEC programs. According to an Army buddy, a Tulane grad, Tulane/LSU used to be the Louisiana version of Bama/Auburn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom