ESPN Blog | The Boneyard

ESPN Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Am I crazy or did ESPN just drop the Big East football blog instead of covering the AAC? As much as I thought the coverage was poor on the BE blog, I was infuriated to see the coverage of UConn's league just disappear!!! Is there any site that will pick up an AAC blog?

Reaction Score

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Am I crazy or did ESPN just drop the Big East football blog instead of covering the AAC? As much as I thought the coverage was poor on the BE blog, I was infuriated to see the coverage of UConn's league just disappear!!! Is there any site that will pick up an AAC blog?

Welcome to the AAC!!!!!!
-where espnu is national tv
-where ESPN owns u for pennies and the buries you media wise
- where warde monitors the situation
- where Susan wants to win win win
-Tulane is here

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Welcome to the AAC!!!!!!
-where espnu is national tv
-where ESPN owns u for pennies and the buries you media wise
- where warde monitors the situation
- where Susan wants to win win win
-Tulane is here

I wouldn't exactly say Warde is monitoring the situation at this point.

"Are the Huskies done looking for a landing spot in one of the so-called five power conferences, or is the school a member of the new American Athletic Conference just until something better comes along?"

"I've been done," Manuel said during a recent interview with The Associated Press in his office to discuss the recent past and future of UConn athletics. "If my focus is always looking outside this organization and what we're doing, we're not going to maintain the success that we've had."

http://www.newstimes.com/sports/article/UConn-expected-to-be-cornerstone-of-conference-4648513.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom