ESPN ATH Panel WCBB NC Picks | The Boneyard

ESPN ATH Panel WCBB NC Picks

Reaction Score
On ESPN's Around the Horn sports talk show today, the panelists made their NCAA WCBB national champion picks. Clinton Yates picked ND. Frank Isola picked UCONN (as he did in the Regional), Bob Ryan picked Baylor as did Tim Cowlishaw, though Cowlishaw equivocated some and allowed it would be fitting if UCONN won in light of their losses in the semifinal the past two years as a #1 pick and being a #2 pick this year.

I expected at least one more vote for UCONN. You can bet Geno makes sure his team knows about slights like this. I'll bet he's eating up this underdog role.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I don't really see it as a slight. By all accounts, and by my eye test, Baylor is the team to beat in Tampa Bay.

For me, the real gaffaw is that so many at ESPN seem to believe that Notre Dame is going to beat both UConn and Baylor in the same weekend. No chance in hell that's going to happen, IMHO. :rolleyes:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I don't really see it as a slight. By all accounts, and by my eye test, Baylor is the team to beat in Tampa Bay.

For me, the real gaffaw is that so many at ESPN seem to believe that Notre Dame is going to beat both UConn and Baylor in the same weekend. No chance in hell that's going to happen, IMHO. :rolleyes:
Beating UConn AND Baylor within 48 hours? Really tough! If N.D. manages to beat UConn in an epic game, they won't have much left against Baylor. I think the same is true for us. I'm a Duck on Friday. Sabrina, show us what you got!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman
Top Bottom