ESPN 3 trouble ! | The Boneyard

ESPN 3 trouble !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I live in north carolina, and have time warner cable, and apparently espn3 doesnt support that provider.

Last year, a poster on here (cant remember who exactly), said there was a way to get espn3 by signing up for an AT&T account (basic info, no fees), and then you could just choose them as provider from the list, and you were good.

I did that all last season for basketball, and football, and it was AWESOME !!!

Now, for some reason, its not working. i click AT&T, but i cant hit the red submit button next to it. it doesnt do anything.

Does anyone have any idea whats going on ??

Or better yet, does anyone have another way around these stupid limitations ????

PLEASE HELP !!!

Reaction Score
I live in north carolina, and have time warner cable, and apparently espn3 doesnt support that provider.

Last year, a poster on here (cant remember who exactly), said there was a way to get espn3 by signing up for an AT&T account (basic info, no fees), and then you could just choose them as provider from the list, and you were good.

Now, for some reason, its not working. i click AT&T, but i cant hit the red submit button next to it. it doesnt do anything.

Or better yet, does anyone have another way around these stupid limitations ????

PLEASE HELP !!!

Tried to find something no luck so far.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score

PLEASE HELP !!!

I don't know how to PM here, but email me @ rmackd12@gmail and I can help you.

Reaction Score
I don't know how to PM here, but email me @ rmackd12@gmail and I can help you.
For future reference, to PM, click on the person's user name and then click 'Start a conversation'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom