ESPN 3 / SNY | The Boneyard

ESPN 3 / SNY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Good to hear! Call it forgettable all you want: I feel SNY has been good for UConn athletics.

Agreed, they give us a UConn-slanted pre-game and post-game, along with midweek programming about the team and guaranteed TV slot for every game. Watching UConn football has become better since they did the deal with SNY.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
Can I assume correctly that the game Saturday will still be on ESPN3? I just went out and bought a fancy 26" LED monitor to watch the online games with.

Reaction Score
Can I assume correctly that the game Saturday will still be on ESPN3? I just went out and bought a fancy 26" LED monitor to watch the online games with.
Yeah, according to Des, it's still on ESPN 3

Reaction Score

if you have a newer TV you can probably hook your computer right up to your TV. a couple of years ago i hooked my lap top up to my TV to watch a game and it worked great, and i'm pretty much an idiot when it comes to any technology more complicated than a rotary phone so it must have been simple.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Forgive the ignorance here: is there any chance at all that SNY will pick up the game?

Reaction Score
Forgive the ignorance here: is there any chance at all that SNY will pick up the game?
Will depend on when the Mets play on Saturday, and what else was scheduled in that slot (I'm too lazy to look it up). From the OP, it read like it would now be on SNY - but I have no clue.

Reaction Score

Doesn't the original post say it is on SNY? Or am I reading that wrong?

Edit: Mets play at 7PM Saturday so I assume that's a good thing

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
if you have a newer TV you can probably hook your computer right up to your TV. a couple of years ago i hooked my lap top up to my TV to watch a game and it worked great, and i'm pretty much an idiot when it comes to any technology more complicated than a rotary phone so it must have been simple.

My laptop won't stream sound through the HDMI out anymore. I also found that the picture gets more distorted the more I blow it up. Thanks for the suggestion though, it definitely does work. It was the whole reason I bought a laptop 3 years ago with an HDMI out (which added $100 to the darn thing).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom