ESPN 2024 Recruit Watchlist: | The Boneyard

ESPN 2024 Recruit Watchlist:

Reaction Score
First list:

Again, Joyce Edwards is a local player of interest to South Carolina fans. She got some discussion on the main forum as a possible UCONN target.

The state of South Carolina is really entering a run of players, figuring to end up with 4 Top 15 players over the next three classes.

Reaction Score
I see Shaq’s youngest daughter is on the list, I wonder how good she will be.

Reaction Score
Jaloni Cambridge along with Cori Allen (23) will be big for Kellie. Can she keep these players at UT or will they pick ND. Hearing ND is the earlier front runner. @Dillon77 what's the word from your end?

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Hey ther
Jaloni Cambridge along with Cori Allen (23) will be big for Kellie. Can she keep these players at UT or will they pick ND. Hearing ND is the earlier front runner. @Dillon77 what's the word from your end?

Hey there:
I've heard Cori Allen's name mentioned in the '23 talk. Heard absolute zip in regards to Cabridge (thanks for the tip!). Allen's smooth and has that natural athletic ease you like to see.

Before she left for her year with the Memphis Grizzlies, Niele had started some forays into that neck of the woods (Alasia Hayes is now Irish). ND will need more guards then, with folks like Anaya Peoples, Kristyn Gilbert and Abby Prohaska having exhausted eligibility by then.

Tough to keep track with diminished activity on most recruiting fronts. I'll dig around and keep aware of both names.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom