ESPN 2013 Mock Draft | Page 2 | The Boneyard

ESPN 2013 Mock Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We can't have it both ways.

We can't be upset at the media for putting in guys' heads the idea that they should go pro and then also be offended that other writers are underrating our players.

Not that this board speaks with one voice or anything, but my god we are schizophrenic.

Reaction Score

We can't be upset at the media for putting in guys' heads the idea that they should go pro and then also be offended that other writers are underrating our players.

Not that this board speaks with one voice or anything, but my god we are schizophrenic.

Uh, yes you can get annoyed at an idiot like Chris Ford having Marshall Henderson rated as a better prospect than Shabazz. Stop being "that guy".

Reaction Score

The media isn't putting anything in anybody's heads. For every Horde article that talks about reasons why they should leave, there are two articles with direct quotes from NBA scouts saying they would be insane to leave.

Reaction Score
The media isn't putting anything in anybody's heads. For every Horde article that talks about reasons why they should leave, there are two articles with direct quotes from NBA scouts saying they would be insane to leave.

That's fine, but we somehow manage to be upset by both.

"Duffy shouldn't be saying Shabazz should go!"
"Ford is an idiot for ranking Shabazz below [so-and-so]!"

For what it's worth, I could care less what some pundit thinks about our guys vs. somebody else in terms of draft prospects. The only thing that matters is what they do on the court.

Reaction Score
That's fine, but we somehow manage to be upset by both.

"Duffy shouldn't be saying Shabazz should go!"
"Ford is an idiot for ranking Shabazz below [so-and-so]!"

For what it's worth, I could care less what some pundit thinks about our guys vs. somebody else in terms of draft prospects. The only thing that matters is what they do on the court.

They can be mutually exclusive...and to clarify Duffy cleared things up and said he wasn't advocating Bazz to go, just that he understood if he declared. Anyone with eyeballs who has watched Marshall Henderson and Bazz play can see that Henderson isn't as good a player or prospect as Bazz, that is where the ridicule of Ford and his "analysis and rankings" come into play. What is so hard to understand about that?

Reaction Score
It's a BS "evaluation" period, hence NO evaluation period. If you're not getting the chance to participate in NBA team sanctioned workouts, then how are you really able to evaluate where you stand?

That's why I called it petty. I didn't say I agreed with it. Basically the NCAA is saying you have 2 weeks to decide if you want to come back, after you declare... I think. Who really knows. We'll probably hear more about the early withdrawal date once the tourney is over and many more players declare. To be continued.

Remember the NCAA is all about the kids, right? ;)

Reaction Score
They can be mutually exclusive...and to clarify Duffy cleared things up and said he wasn't advocating Bazz to go, just that he understood if he declared. Anyone with eyeballs who has watched Marshall Henderson and Bazz play can see that Henderson isn't as good a player or prospect as Bazz, that is where the ridicule of Ford and his "analysis and rankings" come into play. What is so hard to understand about that?

I agree Henderson is horrible. I can't remember anyone in recent memory with that horrible of a shot selection. As soon as he touches it, he shoots... 3 people on him or just over half court.

Reaction Score
I remember already being so pissed off at the point the only repsonse I had was "wow, he did it again."

The look on Napier's or Lamb's face after that was priceless....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom