ESPN 1410, switching to Fox | The Boneyard

ESPN 1410, switching to Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Early March, looks like Paul Nanos Drive, Jim Rome, and Dan Patrick will be on now. Espn will be found on 97.9 FM in CT now. Hope I can still listen to Mike&Mike on the ride to work. Sheets of integrity coming up in a few wks.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
1410 is keeping that horrible Nanos show? ESPN is already broadcasting on the FM slot, I like it because I can get SVP and Gottleib instead of that local clown.

Reaction Score
Paul Nanos is terrible. As bad as Jason Paige was at least he tried to keep things somewhat local even though he was a huge UConn hater. I don't think Paul Nanos knows that UConn exists. Why bother paying someone for a local broadcast when all he talks about is whatever Mike & Mike and Cowherd discussed earlier that day?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Paul Nanos is terrible. As bad as Jason Paige was at least he tried to keep things somewhat local even though he was a huge UConn hater. I don't think Paul Nanos knows that UConn exists. Why bother paying someone for a local broadcast when all he talks about is whatever Mike & Mike and Cowherd discussed earlier that day?

He talks local stuff. Last week he and the callers were sating how UConn fans suck and JC is faking his back injury. But how can anyone listen to Mike and Mike? Just dreck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom