Espinoza Hunter | The Boneyard

Espinoza Hunter

Reaction Score
Rather had her gone to how shall I say ....Maryland

And yes this thread should get more comments - Hopefuuly positive wishing her well. After all that;s what we do.

Classiest program in the league

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Rather had her gone to how shall I say ....Maryland

And yes this thread should get more comments - Hopefuuly positive wishing her well. After all that;s what we do.

Classiest program in the league
You may not believe it but the Boneyard has nothing to do with the program being classy.

Reaction Score
I was a big fan of AEH. She's going to be very good. I personally wish her the best. She has a nice shot and confidence to go with it. A loss for sure
Nice classy statement. Very objective. Good job. I’m interested in following her. Bring some juice to Miss State. They’ll need it.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I was a big fan of AEH. She's going to be very good. I personally wish her the best. She has a nice shot and confidence to go with it. A loss for sure
Me too. My biggest problem with her leaving was that more than the other freshmen she was starting to get it on the court. She was in the right position defensively and offensively, she was moving well, kept the pace, moved the ball quickly, showed good quickness and a certain fearlessness that UConn freshmen usually have a problem showing. She also showed she had a nice range on her shot. All of this will help her in any program she chooses.

Reaction Score
Me too. My biggest problem with her leaving was that more than the other freshmen she was starting to get it on the court. She was in the right position defensively and offensively, she was moving well, kept the pace, moved the ball quickly, showed good quickness and a certain fearlessness that UConn freshmen usually have a problem showing. She also showed she had a nice range on her shot. All of this will help her in any program she chooses.

I've notice we often think alike, I could not have said it better. Where it's going to hurt is next year. AEH would have filled the Kia Nurse void admirably. She's a young adult just trying to find her way. I really hope she does well.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
rolling-on-the-floor-laughing_1f923.png

National mental health care is a priority.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I've notice we often think alike, I could not have said it better. Where it's going to hurt is next year. AEH would have filled the Kia Nurse void admirably. She's a young adult just trying to find her way. I really hope she does well.
Well I knew we thought alike the minute I saw your avatar.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom