Especially for Caroline Fanatics | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Especially for Caroline Fanatics

Reaction Score
I really like CD but I don't think she is a starting 2. She's shown that she is the ultimate, first, 'come off
the bench' player. She has the ultimate John Hav...chek gene, which is very rare and is and a skill 'in and of' itself. Our historically greatest 6.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I really like CD but I don't think she is a starting 2. She's shown that she is the ultimate, first, 'come off
the bench' player.
She has the ultimate John Hav...chek gene, which is very rare and is and a skill 'in and of' itself. Our historically greatest 6.
Caroline played her best basketball as a starter.
Prior to being inserted into the starting lineup for the UCLA game Caroline had only one game in which she scored more than 1 FG (ND Game). After being inserted into the starting line Caroline was the team's leading scorer for a stretch in 8 of the next 9 games. That would have been 9 of 9 but Christyn Williams and Liv outscored her for the Butler Game by 1 point. She was initially banged up in the Providence game & aggravated the injury in the Creighton game which cause her to miss the TN game. Caroline never returned to the starting line up and her play (deep shooting especially) dropped off significantly. On this team, not only does Caroline need to start, she needs to play well and score the basketball at a high rate.

Reaction Score
On this team, not only does Caroline need to start, she needs to play well and score the basketball at a high rate.
I am in pins and needles waiting to see an awesome season unfold for Caroline. I love how she finds a way to dominate. We really need her toughness. I think she should start games and finish them.

Reaction Score
Caroline has the "it" factor. There's just something about her makeup and attitude that makes me a huge fan. She's not the fastest, smoothest or strongest but she gets things done in her own way. Hoping for healthy and prosperous season for her and the Huskies

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom