Escape At Dannemora | The Boneyard

Escape At Dannemora

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Netflix

Ben Stiller produces and directs this 7 episode series.

I had to watch since I have a bunch of 2nd and 3rd cousins from nearby Malone.

Great overall series. Starts out slow as characters are developed for us and roles need to be defined. Patricia Arquette needs a nomination for some big awards. As Tilly, the "Shaw Skank", who gets valuable tools to the David Sweat and Richard Matt.

Benicio Del Toro (Matt) was pretty good and I was thinking "Is he going to get better in this" but once broken out he soars. Paul Dano, as Sweat, was really good. My actress wannabe sister in law told us he was the weird brother in Little Miss Sunshine. ("Oh yeaahh!!!").

Surprised this hasn't been mentioned. A great watch.

Only gripe is the accents of Tilly and her husband Lyle. Dead-on Minnesota. Not upstate New York. And the image of them in the bushes from afar... :shudder:

Reaction Score
Really enjoyed the series. Only episode I didn't like was the finale. Wanted to see a bit more from the police perspective how they found the guys. Felt like it went from manhunt to just coming across them in the woods. Maybe that's the case, but was hoping to get a bit more on that side.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Finished watching finale on last weekend. Enjoyed it especially since I followed it in the news when it happened.

What was Tilly thinking by smuggling in the tools? And supposedly Tilly's husband is still waiting for her after she gets out of prison.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Arquette won a Golden Globe. I thought she was great.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom