2025 Recruiting: - No longer an Eric Reibe Thread | Page 8 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: No longer an Eric Reibe Thread

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I appreciate Hurley, because he has the team playing so well and because he's nuts
He has the team playing so well because he's nuts. The guy is wound tighter than a seven day clock, but he has figured out how to use all his idiosyncrasies to make an incredible basketball team. There's something compelling about that. Also, he is very genuine in the way he cares for his players and assistant coaches that, too, is compelling.

Reaction Score
Brady the player is an all-timer. Great player with great accomplishments. Now this may be unpopular but as a person he is kind of unlikeable if you are not a Pats fan and it's not because of all the winning. He just comes off as awkward and trying too hard and it comes off a little forced and unnatural. Maybe it's his sense of humor or lack thereof. It almost reminds me of a less ridiculous Alex Rodriguez a little in the sense that he wants to be liked but something is just missing and people aren't buying it. I'm not a Pats fan but I am a Sox fan so I have no anti-Boston thing.
I AM a lifelong Pats fan and I totally agree with you. I would have hated Brady if he was on any other team. There is definitely something strange about him. But will definitely take all the trophies he got us.

Reaction Score
We’re starting to recruit like UK, but with a coach who can actually COACH. If people thought we were good the past 2 seasons watch out if we start landing classes like this. Hurley has more coaching ability in his pinky finger than most high level D1 coaches and now we’re adding the most talented players to that formula, plus cherry picking guys from the portal. If we can keep this up we’ve got some more trophies heading back to Storrs.

awy

Reaction Score
We’re starting to recruit like UK, but with a coach who can actually COACH. If people thought we were good the past 2 seasons watch out if we start landing classes like this. Hurley has more coaching ability in his pinky finger than most high level D1 coaches and now we’re adding the most talented players to that formula, plus cherry picking guys from the portal. If we can keep this up we’ve got some more trophies heading back to Storrs.
the big difference with UK is that they are still recruiting according to fit to team and culture. it's not a mad dash to the NBA and rankings. every piece is scouted for impact contribution to winning

Reaction Score
Reibe says he wants to work on his post moves, screens, pick and roll, passing into the corners...
Bundalo sees himself as a small forward who can do everything, and is determined to be the best who ever played the game.
They're perfect together--although they both cite Porzingis as their model (coordinated, can shoot and dribble).
BTW, Bundalo says he's 6' 10 1/2", and if 210 cm may actually be a tick taller than Reibe.

CL82

Reaction Score
So now as I join late we have to be afraid of Kraft and the Pats as they recruit Reibe? I’m confused Head bang
Decent hands, big end zone target…

Reaction Score
Reibe says he wants to work on his post moves, screens, pick and roll, passing into the corners...
Bundalo sees himself as a small forward who can do everything, and is determined to be the best who ever played the game.
They're perfect together--although they both cite Porzingis as their model (coordinated, can shoot and dribble).
BTW, Bundalo says he's 6' 10 1/2", and if 210 cm may actually be a tick taller than Reibe.
Look at those 4 bigs next year

Reed and Reibe
Bundalo and Abraham

With a young star in Stewart at 3

Gs: Mahaney, Nowell, Adams, and Mullins

Unreal

Reaction Score
Will be interesting to see how it plays out, as if Hurley is willing to play them together, and then also interchange Abraham at the 3/4, along with guys like Mullins and Adams together, it would look like an NBA sized roster.

Nowell
Adams
Mullins
Bundalo
Reibe

Abraham in the rotation.

Hard to predict what will come of the other guys two years from now, Solo, Ross, Stew between the draft, etc.

Reaction Score
Sure like that lineup.
Bundalo says he's in the gym three times a day, and will stop at nothing to be great: "Pressure creates diamonds."
How can he not end up in Storrs?

CL82

Reaction Score

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom