2025 Recruiting: - Eric Reibe Official Visit | Page 15 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Eric Reibe Official Visit

Reaction Score
Are we sure he's a UConn fan? No UConn fan would make that mistake more than once.
I think someone posted here that he wasn't a UConn fan and he just picked the team that he thought would get him engagement for a podcast. But I could be misremembering

Reaction Score
Video on him is scarce, but what exists is pretty hilarious.
2VxlTyn.gif

Reactions: awy
Reaction Score
I mean, people do the same thing here too. Some of our most valued "insiders" are just reading tea leaves and get 50 likes on here. People like attention, and the BS is only going to blow up as this stuff becomes more and more monetized.
I was going to like this post but I know you don't like the attention

Reaction Score
I wonder when the Locked on UConn guy is going to realize that Jordan Hawkins’ name isn’t Andre. It’s been like 4 episodes in a row. I truly think he doesn’t know his name..
Its a superhero half andre jackson, half jordan hawkins. Hard to keep all these NBA players coming from UConn straight

Reaction Score
I wonder when the Locked on UConn guy is going to realize that Jordan Hawkins’ name isn’t Andre. It’s been like 4 episodes in a row. I truly think he doesn’t know his name..
Then why listen?

Reaction Score
Zenetto also pronounces Reibe wrong. It doesn't look good when a supposed homer consistently pronounces Bundalo and Reibe wrong. I took a Dale Carnegie course and they said the most beautiful and important word in a language is a person's name and nothing offends like hearing someone mispronounce your name.

Reaction Score
Zenetto also pronounces Reibe wrong. It doesn't look good when a supposed homer consistently pronounces Bundalo and Reibe wrong. I took a Dale Carnegie course and they said the most beautiful and important word in a language is a person's name and nothing offends like hearing someone mispronounce your name.
What about misspelling a person's name? ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom