Eric Cobb looks different | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Eric Cobb looks different

Reaction Score
I think it is Cobb standing. He is thinner and has lots more ink now.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Remember early last season when Cobb looked great in practice even started the first few games then kind of tailed off, got suspended, and fell out of favor with KO? I think that had a lot to do with his conditioning. This season that shouldn’t be a problem. I think he’s a great fit at the 4 spot. This picture just may be our starting front court.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I commend him on losing all the weight, he looks to be in great shape for running up and down the court, he doesn't exactly look all that muscular though.
Jeeez I wish I could look “not all that muscular”
You know DJ2, we have to remember not to compare ourselves to Superjohn - it's an unrealistic, unattainable body type. Like women with models in magazines.
Remember, compared to SuperJohn standards, Cobb is not all that muscular.

Reaction Score
We still have people trying to figure out who Cobb is in the picture or if either of them are actually Cobb. This board never disappoints.
Does nobody see the E C tats on each bicep...?

But yeah he clearly leaned out and that’ll make everything and even his face look different, but also his complexion looks totally different in this new pic, skin looks way lighter

Not sure what/why he feels the need to be screaming something at that exact moment but that doesn’t help either

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Remember early last season when Cobb looked great in practice even started the first few games then kind of tailed off, got suspended, and fell out of favor with KO?

No, I do not.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Yeah, that is why there are a lot of comparisons to him and JC.
There aren't a lot of people like JC - plain and simple
Frank Martin is certainly not one but I like his feistiness and his take no prisoner attitude
I agree it was a nice touch that he recognized Cobb for his scholastic achievement
Way to go Eric!!!

Reaction Score
I commend him on losing all the weight, he looks to be in great shape for running up and down the court, he doesn't exactly look all that muscular though.

It has been my experience that big ol' boys, if they are strong to begin with, then really get in shape, they do not lose any of their power/strength. They just hone it, define it, and even add more. Plus, he's not trying to move around that 35 pounds that's not there anymore.

SJ, in this picture look at his shoulders and his arms, they are seriously big, Eric is a powerful dude. Plus having all this new core strength which really positively affects everything. It's gonna translate to the court, hope it translates to defense. With this mojo he's got going in his head and his new basketball body, if he has tightened up his game some, he must have a real good shot at starting at the 4.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Must have been reading the boneyard weight loss thread. I knew it

Hopefully not your cheesburger and pizza weight loss plan.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Hopefully not your cheesburger and pizza weight loss plan.
Better than Warde's "cheeseburgers in paradise" conference realignment plan.

Reaction Score
He looks to be in prime 3 pt shooting shape

Reaction Score
love that he's bought in, considering his past. If he's in, Jalen's 100% in - look out. It doesn't take much for a group of kids to turn it around if they want to

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom