Erhunmwunse Oswin | The Boneyard

Erhunmwunse Oswin

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
His name is unpronounceable.

I don't think we want Mr Unpronounceable.

Or any other Unpronounceable, as I think on it.

Reaction Score
I want PC to be competitive. Our fan bases really enjoy the rivalry. . I’m happy for them.
Great pick up for them. Unpopular opinion around here but I like Providence. I think they're in really good hands with Kim English.

A lot of talk on their board about Sanon. It's been really quiet here about guys we're involved with for '25.

Reaction Score
Here's Finkelstein saying it, and i'm still a little confused at how many silent letters there are.
Sounds like: urm-woon-see ???

Reaction Score
Recruiting has definitely picked up at most BE schools. As of right now, 7 BE schools have top 50 recruiting classes per 247. Last year there were 6 but 4 were in the 40-50 range and in 2022 there was only 3.

Reaction Score
Great pick up for them. Unpopular opinion around here but I like Providence. I think they're in really good hands with Kim English.

A lot of talk on their board about Sanon. It's been really quiet here about guys we're involved with for '25.
Sanon is an absolute pipe dream for PC. But I guess that have as good a shot as anyone…

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Strange group of teams for a top 25 kid. Oklahoma, Providence, Georgia Tech, and Creighton.

Geographically and academically all over the place and not exactly 5* contenders.
Yeah, once I saw the contenders I sorta figured there’s something up here(not inherently bad). I’m sure we woulda been in if it was a “good fit,” but we’ll be alright.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I would have a response to this but I'm on hiatus.

caw

Reaction Score
Strange group of teams for a top 25 kid. Oklahoma, Providence, Georgia Tech, and Creighton.

Geographically and academically all over the place and not exactly 5* contenders.

Yeah I can't figure out that list at all. Good for PC though, I enjoyed their team (pre-Hopkins injury) and English is a good guy and appears to be a decent coach. Still can't stand a good amount of their fans.

Reaction Score
Eerily quiet. I know the staff isn't just sitting back and waiting but since the fall there has been almost nothing about UConn from the 2025 class. I wonder who they're prioritizing?

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
To say nothing of the potential bad mojo haikus
Oh definitely.

Plus, "Big O" and "Big E" are already long since taken.

Somehow, this thread brought to mind my first encounter with the APBA game card pictured below. It had never occurred to my teenage self that a Major League Baseball player could be almost universally known by a shortened, Americanized name, in order to make things easier for fans, teammates, sportswriters, etc. Even before I did my search for this image, I excitedly recalled the full family name he shared with his father.

Screenshot_20240111-225435.png

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
That's all Greek to me.

Plus, "Big O" and "Big E" are already long since taken.

Somehow, this thread brought to mind my first encounter with the APBA game card pictured below. It had never occurred to my teenage self that a Major League Baseball player could be almost universally known by a shortened, Americanized name, in order to make things easier for fans, teammates, sportswriters, etc. Even before I did my search for this image, I excitedly recalled the full family name he shared with his father.

View attachment 95050

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom