epic win UConn... | The Boneyard

epic win UConn...

Status
Not open for further replies.

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score
I really think you guys drain the blood from your players and inject ice water...

UConn, Cincy, Temple, and SMU look like NCAA teams...Tulsa looks like a solid NIT team

Memphis pooped the bed early, but we've won 5 straight, trying to make it 6 straight tonight.

maybe the AAC is starting to recover after it's rough start to the season.

great win, today!

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
gutty... that's all i can say... gutty...

Reaction Score
This is not a quality Florida team. Losing to FSU is pretty much proof of that. They are so challenged in many many ways.

If, if, if DHam grows a little during the season, if Purvis can find consistency, if Brimah channels Thabeet, if Boatright stays healthy, if Omar can recall the ghost of freshman year, then I will feel really good about this team.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
At this point it doesn't matter the quality of Florida, it was a must win and their first true road game. It's a win that could be quality by seasons end or just meh but right now I'm just happy they came back and won after being down virtually the entire game.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I really think you guys drain the blood from your players and inject ice water...

UConn, Cincy, Temple, and SMU look like NCAA teams...Tulsa looks like a solid NIT team

Memphis pooped the bed early, but we've won 5 straight, trying to make it 6 straight tonight.

maybe the AAC is starting to recover after it's rough start to the season.

great win, today!
Agreed with the assessment of the AAC. By no means top tier but not nearly as pitiful as us pessimists have been painting this year. Keep up your forward progress. Fan base down here in Memphis is ridiculously impatient with this years team. Interested in seeing if josh keeps his job if they don't make the dance even with the Lawsons coming in. Also looking forward to going to fedex on feb 19 and getting called a damn Yankee over and over again.

Reaction Score
This is not a quality Florida team. Losing to FSU is pretty much proof of that. They are so challenged in many many ways.

Which would mean a loss today, after all we have been through, would have been devastating. So in a way if not historic then at least significant, in light of our current circumstances.

Reaction Score
If that jackass hadn't tipped in the winning basket for FSU it wouldve been an even better win. I'll take it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom