OT: - Epic Keep up balloon round | The Boneyard

OT: Epic Keep up balloon round

Reaction Score
That is awesome! My friends and I did stuff like that. We got epically good at badminton and a form of racket ball played on our knees with Nerf ping pong paddles and ball against a bedroom wall. We loved anything in which diving to make a huge play was needed.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
That is awesome! My friends and I did stuff like that. We got epically good at badminton and a form of racket ball played on our knees with Nerf ping pong paddles and ball against a bedroom wall. We loved anything in which diving to make a huge play was needed.
Yeah but there was always that post game gluing something back together, or just hiding it. These guys have skills.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Yeah but there was always that post game gluing something back together, or just hiding it. These guys have skills.
Exactly right. I have played this game but it is reminiscent of so many warped games we invented, almost all of which ended in serious personal injuries and/or property damage.

Reaction Score
Great game as there seems to be some unwritten sense of fair play involved. I mean if the object is just to keep it from hitting the ground, and be the last one to touch it before it does, what keeps you from executing more of a spike move? If I understand what I just saw, only your sense of fair play - you want to hit it where it’s crazy hard to get to, but spiking would be “cheating”. Or are there actual rules?

CL82

Reaction Score
Exactly right. I have played this game but it is reminiscent of so many warped games we invented, almost all of which ended in serious personal injuries and/or property damage.
And the phrases “ oh sheet” and “dude what the fook”

Last edited:

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Great game as there seems to be some unwritten sense of fair play involved. I mean if the object is just to keep it from hitting the ground, and be the last one to touch it before it does, what keeps you from executing more of a spike move? If I understand what I just saw, only your sense of fair play - you want to hit it where it’s crazy hard to get to, but spiking would be “cheating”. Or are there actual rules?
Any time I've played, you cannot hit it downward. But you can slam it into the ceiling so it falls quickly as the winner in the vid did.

Curiouser
Reaction Score

Any time I've played, you cannot hit it downward. But you can slam it into the ceiling so it falls quickly as the winner in the vid did.
That’s my understanding also, and I thought the third to last hit was questionable on that score, but the other guy got it so no harm no foul I guess.

CL82

Reaction Score
Knee pads and elbow pads would definitely be handy. Maybe a helmet too.
If I recall correctly, these games evolve spontaneously out of not having anything else to do.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

This and fairly full contact, aggressive, rugby style nerf hoops were among the best creative games I can recall.

Reaction Score
E021B248-1724-4ADA-8401-8CF1D42E9BDE.jpeg

Reaction Score
And the phrases “ oh sheet” and “dude what the fook”
Then it's "sheet" how do we explain how it happened and make sure that your on the same page.
That’s my understanding also, and I thought the third to last hit was questionable on that score, but the other guy got it so no harm no foul I guess.
OMG! Were breaking it down play by play.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom