Epic failure! | The Boneyard

Epic failure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Now that it appears there is no announcement of anything forthcoming from the administration, it's time to put the blame for all of it where it belongs...on the school administration and Manuel. These folks are beyond brain dead.

It is pretty clear that they are either making a dollars and cents decision here, or more improbably a loyalty decision, or some twisted combination of both. Why the present administration should be loyal to this buffoon is beyond me, since they didn't hire him in the first place. Is McHugh running the whole show in Storrs?

If it is a dollars and cents decision, the only way for the fanbase in general to combat it is cut the school off from ALL donations, including academic, making it clear that they don't see any more money from you until this situation is rectified. They must be in need of donations because they've been religiously calling me on the phone at least once a week for the past month or so, something they have never done in the past. I've quit answering the calls and will write to Herbst and the Trustees to tell them exactly why they're on auto-ignore.

I suspect that once Herbst gets tired of seeing an inbox full of messages from pissed off former donors, something will get done.

Reaction Score
Manuel is incapable of making a hard decision. Monitoring and yelling is not leadership. He's a joke.

P is a joke.

GDL is the devil.

Herbst is either brain dead or just doesn't care.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Manuel is incapable of making a hard decision. Monitoring and yelling is not leadership. He's a joke.

P is a joke.

GDL is the devil.

Herbst is either brain dead or just doesn't care.

She can't claim to care that's for sure. There are certainly signs she would prefer the university not pursue athletics at the highest level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22
Top Bottom