Enthusiasm | The Boneyard

Enthusiasm

Reaction Score
The board seems to has lost basic enthusiasm around UConn bball. It seems like 14-0 was a high that the 1 and 5 low we haven’t shaken.

Today was really really really fun. My dad called me when he figured it was over and I don’t ignore those calls. But I hadn’t seen us play bball like that in a while…(called him after)

Joey C aggressively attacking on that open was the clearest sign that a message has been sent.

Tristan understanding that type B doesn’t work is key.

Sanogo starting to understand that those 3s are just cute.

Samson getting buckets is encouraging.

Go huskies

Reaction Score
The board seems to has lost basic enthusiasm around UConn bball. It seems like 14-0 was a high that the 1 and 5 low we haven’t shaken.

Today was really really really fun. My dad called me when he figured it was over and I don’t ignore those calls. But I hadn’t seen us play bball like that in a while…(called him after)

Joey C aggressively attacking on that open was the clearest sign that a message has been sent.

Tristan understanding that type B doesn’t work is key.

Sanogo starting to understand that those 3s are just cute.

Samson getting buckets is encouraging.

Go huskies

When Manny Bates wasnt going to play or after the first 5 minutes?

Reaction Score
14-0, unbridled enthusiasm. We were all sprinting down our lawns at top speed with huge grins on our faces. But then one of our feet caught a trip wire placed there by the neighbor’s kid who was smiling and cackling while hiding behind the bushes causing us to land sprawling face first on junior‘s skateboard.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom
Top Bottom