ENOUGH!! | The Boneyard

ENOUGH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This place has become unbearable. Yes, this is a tragic start to the season, but for everybody acting like we are now Rutgers give me a BREAK!! The season is not over. We win a couple games in Maui and were right back in it. Everybody is in shock right now I get it. But we are not in the verge of irrelevancy. That takes years of missing the tourney and losing records. We are not at that point. The reason it's embarrassing is because we are still UCONN!! Whenever they think we are dead we rise up and remind them who we are. This set back is just getting us ready for the comeback. I believe in the UCONN fight and you should too

Reaction Score
To be fair, the Boneyard has never experienced an 0-2 start in men's basketball.
Understood. But lets not act like this is the death of UCONN badketball. Can we finish the season first? Wagner was a very difficult 1st game for this young team. We all predicted it would be. I believe That loss stunned them and affected this game. I'm not ready to say this team "stinks", neVermont say the program is finished

Reaction Score
Nothing wrong with venting after the last 2 games fire away. Ive had enough of losing, it would be nice if Uconn could win at something other then a chick sport.

Reaction Score
This place has become unbearable. Yes, this is a tragic start to the season, but for everybody acting like we are now Rutgers give me a BREAK!! The season is not over. We win a couple games in Maui and were right back in it. Everybody is in shock right now I get it. But we are not in the verge of irrelevancy. That takes years of missing the tourney and losing records. We are not at that point. The reason it's embarrassing is because we are still UCONN!! Whenever they think we are dead we rise up and remind them who we are. This set back is just getting us ready for the comeback. I believe in the UCONN fight and you should too

We lost to Wagner and Northeastern....

Reaction Score
Nothing wrong with venting after the last 2 games fire away. Ive had enough of losing, it would be nice if Uconn could win at something other then a chick sport.
A "chick" sport?? Thats ignorant. But to your other point there is a diff between venting and saying the program is dead. Major diff

Reaction Score
A "chick" sport?? Thats ignorant. But to your other point there is a diff between venting and saying the program is dead. Major diff

Im just venting, ok I'm with you on that saying the program is dead is ridiculous.

Reaction Score
I want everyone to remember this thread after we win Maui ;D ... And are predicting a championship. I love this place lol

Reaction Score
They're so garbage they're making the football team look good. Think about that for a minute.

Reaction Score
They're so garbage they're making the football team look good. Think about that for a minute.

Maybe Ollie could bench some starters before the 3rd to last game, its not like the Freshmen are redshirting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom