Enough is enough | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Enough is enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I hate when posters tell someone else they are going to be ignored. I am going to put you on my "follow" list so I can work on my anger management issues.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I hate when posters tell someone else they are going to be ignored. I am going to put you on my "follow" list so I can work on my anger management issues.
Ignore.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I think that nothing could hurt this program more than firing our head coach - that's high risk, low reward.

Reaction Score
Ollie shouldn't be allowed back on the plane, and if he is he should be fired once the plane touches down at Bradley and Calhoun needs to be named head coach. If ollie is kept this is going to turn out to be Pasqualoni 2.0

Whoa! Did UConn Football win the national championship last year ?!? Damn, we need to bring back Pasqualoni!!

Reaction Score
I think you just hit the nail on the head. He proved to be a great in game coach last year during the championship run but it wasn't for the most part with his guys. We're seeing the team repeatedly get nickel dimed on foul calls this year with little argument from KO. Refs may have hated JC but they respected him and it resulted in getting calls over the course of the game.

My fear is he may be too nice in general, including on the recruiting trail. Recruiting can be a nasty business. I'm sure guys like Calipari, Gotfried and many others are negatively recruiting against KO with talk about our conference, I just don't see him retaliating or being a tough SOB on the recruiting trail and it may be part of the reason for poor results there.
Holy cow. At least the original poster could fall back on his raging insanity. What's your excuse ?

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
ummmmm kemba? wasnt he #5 in the top 100?
he said polished, kemba has no jump shot and dribbled like samuel... he was so fast... he didnt turn into "kemba" until the away nova game his soph year

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Ollie shouldn't be allowed back on the plane, and if he is he should be fired once the plane touches down at Bradley and Calhoun needs to be named head coach. If ollie is kept this is going to turn out to be Pasqualoni 2.0

I note that your handle references the national championship years of 99, 04 & 11. No mention of 14. I infer from this that your anti-Ollie sentiments predate this season's results by at least 9 or 10 months. So STFU.

Last edited:

CTBasketball

Reaction Score
he said polished, kemba has no jump shot and dribbled like samuel... he was so fast... he didnt turn into "kemba" until the away nova game his soph year
What.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
What.

I watched 3 minutes and saw one jumpshot by him. Go watch the games of his fresh and soph year. His coming out game was nova soph year. Kemba took time to develop and bazz as well

CTBasketball

Reaction Score
I watched 3 minutes and saw one jumpshot by him. Go watch the games of his fresh and soph year. His coming out game was nova soph year. Kemba took time to develop and bazz as well
Missouri in the 2009 Elite 8?

Reaction Score
I just named a kitten after Ollie. These things live for quite a while, too, from what I read, so we can't fire Ollie yet.

Reaction Score

Also, he definitely wasn't a top-5 recruit.

Reaction Score
Also, he definitely wasn't a top-5 recruit.
He was ranked 14th in the nation by ESPN. Little bit of his scouting report:

As mentioned above he is more of a scoring point guard at this point. His jump shot is lethal and extends out beyond the stripe with a quick release. In addition, he is very difficult to stop off the bounce because of his great quickness and physical strength. Once he gets by defenders he can either get to the rim - uses his body very well - or distribute to an open teammate.

Link: http://espn.go.com/college-sports/basketball/recruiting/player/_/id/43234/kemba-walker

Reaction Score
I just named a kitten after Ollie. These things live for quite a while, too, from what I read, so we can't fire Ollie yet.
We have a dog named Kemba and a cat named Donyell.lol (really really old cat).

Reaction Score
[QUOTE="Huskybass, post: 1212008, member: 746 Jalen Adams is the most polished guard we have ever landed.[/QUOTE]
I'm surprised he can muster any energy to play

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
i honestly didn't watch that last game and i'm glad i didn't.
this team is just too frustrating.
i love uconn but this year's team....
well, not so much.
Boat is Great but that's about it.
too frustrating.................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics