Enoch vs Duke | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Enoch vs Duke

Reaction Score
Bah gawd that's @Whtdmd's music!
Did u watch the highlights? Looks like Enoch was the defender everytime a Duke players hits a three or get a layup. His career game yesterday was 14 points and 3 rebounds. He probably give up over 30 on his defense assignments. He was taken out in crunch time again yesterday. This is the same Enoch that came in 2 yrs ago n help Ohio St plus Georgetown erase big UCONN leads. The Louisville board are all eagerly awaiting Aiden Igiehorn so they can see less of Enoch. Remember his name against North Carolina that u were so happy about. He had 0 point in the rematch 3 wks later. His man had 20 points n 11 rebounds. Enoch is an average offensive player for Louisville but he is a great offensive player for the other team

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Whatever his name is, I dont have time to look it up. Time to take your ambien n get some sleep.

No, time for you to learn how to type and spell like an adult, Mr. "I'm a Dentist."

Reaction Score
No, time for you to learn how to type and spell like an adult, Mr. "I'm a Dentist."
Not a dentist, MD dude. U really dont have anything better to do then to pick fights at night. Do something else worth your time.

Reaction Score
Maybe u ought to serve on another town comittee. U know, those r full of people that have nothing better to do with their time

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
Not a dentist, MD dude. U really dont have anything better to do then to pick fights at night. Do something else worth your time.

Says the grown man wasting his time picking fights on the message board of a college basketball team he doesn't even support.

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
Maybe u ought to serve on another town comittee. U know, those r full of people that have nothing better to do with their time

Maybe you ought to write words out instead of abbreviating them like a preteen.

Reaction Score
Says the grown man wasting his time picking fights on the message board of a college basketball team he doesn't even support.
Alright n good night. Back to reading my Times n the Courant before bedtime

Reaction Score
That's supposedly the reason they left but they're not averaging the minutes and statistics I thought they would at this point after sitting out and working on their games for a year. It's a damned shame Hurley didn't arrive a year earlier as UConn would have been better off and they just might have been as well.

Has Durham been hurt? He missed games from January 15 to February 2 and his numbers don't match how much he seems to have developed physically. He looked great in one game I saw early in the season, blocking and altering almost every shot within 10 feet of the basket, and all I could think was how unfortunate it was that things worked out the way they did here, but there must be some issue that kept him out for a while and reduced his minutes the last few games.

Enoch's only averaging a little over 19 minutes, and they're not going up as the season goes on. His shooting percentages are great, but he's not in their top three in scoring or rebounding. Kind of an enigma, but he's had a couple great games offensively.

Jackson's the only one averaging over 20 minutes, at 27, and while his FG and FT shooting is the same as at UConn (40% FG and low 60's FT) his three point shooting is way down to 31 from 39 at UConn. His minutes have been pretty consistent and about the same as at UConn so it doesn't look as if the move to New Mexico has been as beneficial as he had hoped.
Jackson thrives playing with an Adams who can get shots for him.

Reaction Score
Our center defense stinks, we get torched inside. Just theorizing here. On offense are we going to get 24 from the 5 spot against Houston tonight? Because if Enoch gave us 14 (like last night) and Carlton 10 that would be the combo. Instead we have wingnuts blaming him for the loss to Duke. We have Steve and Vance we maybe win tonight instead of losing by 20. Hurley’s only job left with this upcoming recruiting class is to add someone at least as good as Enoch to go with Carlton.

Reaction Score
Our center defense stinks, we get torched inside. Just theorizing here. On offense are we going to get 24 from the 5 spot against Houston tonight? Because if Enoch gave us 14 (like last night) and Carlton 10 that would be the combo. Instead we have wingnuts blaming him for the loss to Duke. We have Steve and Vance we maybe win tonight instead of losing by 20. Hurley’s only job left with this upcoming recruiting class is to add someone at least as good as Enoch to go with Carlton.

This is simple no one is blaming Enoch for the loss, the guards pretty much took care of that themselves with their careless play. Did he help, no didn't see him get a rebound or make a defensive play at all. But many here do want to talk about the lefty hook he made and the 2 3's in which he shook his head saying no one can stop me while they were running up the score right? All the Enoch lovers and KO haters were sure to be here after the UNC televised game too when he played really well on offense and got 18 and 9. I don't see anyone when he plays 20 minutes and at 6'11 and 255 gets 4 & 2 - where are you? He's not here anymore why even discuss him but since you do you will get the replies, the truthful replies of which are he's good, he's not great he's as good as I would have expected him to be AT LEAST if he stayed here no matter who was coaching. He's still dreadful on defense no matter if its Mack or KO so is it coaching? LOL

Let it go we all know he'd be a tremendous improvement on what we have congrats on that. But 9/5 from his talent and size proves he's underachieved thus far in his career, sorry it's reality.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom