Enoch to play with Amenian U20s | The Boneyard

Enoch to play with Amenian U20s

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Isn't Armenia the country where everyone's last name rhymes with Armenian? Enoch doesn't, unless his mother is Armenian.

I've got it...he's a ringer! :cool:

Reaction Score
How could he be under 20?
He would have graduated in 2014

He has a late birthday (September 18) and he just turned 18 at the beginning of last academic year. In fact, he's still under 19, and would still be under 20 next summer.

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
He has a late birthday (September 18) and he just turned 18 at the beginning of last academic year. In fact, he's still under 19, and would still be under 20 next summer.
He meant Enosch Wolf, who is 25.

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
I understand training in Europe during the offseason but is it common for American college players to play for (as opposed to train with) the youth national teams of random countries in actual competitions? As a soccer fan, that seems like a bizarre practice...but then again I know little about international basketball.

Reaction Score
If Kanye West is sponsoring that team, you know they're going to have some nice uni's

Reaction Score
I understand training in Europe during the offseason but is it common for American college players to play for (as opposed to train with) the youth national teams of random countries in actual competitions? As a soccer fan, that seems like a bizarre practice...but then again I know little about international basketball.

I figure it must mean one of his parents it's Armenian, so he has dual citizenship. Kind of like Bazz playing for Puerto Rico right now

Reaction Score

That's good to hear. Great experience and perspective for a kid. Hopefully he can get his defense up to par; it was beyond awful this year. But he's only played ball seriously for a few years... Defense on a team level is harder to get intuitively like offense. he seems to have some potential offensively (can knock down the three supposedly, definitely has a nice 15 footer, good hook with each hand).

His physical profile is perfect if he can figure it out, 6-10 245, 7'3 wingspan. GMs will drool over that if he can get it together by year 3 or 4. He's still TWO YEARS younger than Jalen too!

Reaction Score
Maybe if @alexd is still around he can get Diarra on the Lithuanian team!

Is my memory right on him being Lithuanian? He was one of my favorite posters when I joined the yard a long time ago.

Kind of bizarre how Enoch gets on the team, but will take it. As his coach said, he just needs to play, he's so talented.

Last edited by a moderator:

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
I hope the team fares better than the country has.

Reaction Score
OLD TIMERS, like me, will remember our greatest Armenian---Brian Herosian, a Dee recruit from Worcester Academy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom