Enoch/Durham Injuries | The Boneyard

Enoch/Durham Injuries

Reaction Score
How severe are their injuries? Need as many guys back as possible for Cincinnati since we all know it will be a physical game.

Shorthanded Huskies connect for win over East Carolina

According to Ollie in this article, Durham's foot is "tender and sore". Didn't comment on Enoch's injury, but he said he hopes everyone is back for Wednesday Night.

Seems positive, but we have seen the worst of the "day-to-day" label this year.

Reaction Score
In the most throw-away season in the 30 year JC-KO era, why should we be rushing injured players on to the court in a futile effort to beat Cincinnati?

Reaction Score
In the most throw-away season in the 30 year JC-KO era, why should we be rushing injured players on to the court in a futile effort to beat Cincinnati?

We shouldn't at all. But at the same time, guys shouldn't be playing 40 minutes either. I think Ollie should find a couple minutes per half for a walk on player.

Reaction Score
In this tshow of a season where we need to win the AAC tournament, I hope they hold Durham out of the USF and Tulane games too. There's no reason to risk a serious injury for Durham in regular season games.

As for Enoch, I'm not sure we'll see him again for the remainder of the season. I'd be surprised to see him anytime in the next month.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
In this tshow of a season where we need to win the AAC tournament, I hope they hold Durham out of the USF and Tulane games too. There's no reason to risk a serious injury for Durham in regular season games.

As for Enoch, I'm not sure we'll see him again for the remainder of the season. I'd be surprised to see him anytime in the next month.

What do you know about the nature and extent of the injuries? Has there been updates or details?

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I'm sure the coaches and medical staff will unwisely ignore the conjectures of the posters in The Boneyard, improperly assess the medical condition of the players, and put the kids at risk.

If anyone has used conjectures towards injuries this year, it's been Ollie.

I have full confidence in the staff and medical team to make the right decision, but I don't doubt there are people who question what day to day means after the Gilbert situation earlier this season.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
If anyone has used conjectures towards injuries this year, it's been Ollie.

I have full confidence in the staff and medical team to make the right decision, but I don't doubt there are people who question what day to day means after the Gilbert situation earlier this season.
I'm sure that Gilbert situation was based on player and family confidentiality.

Reaction Score
Cincy's memory of the AAC tourney does not bode well for us shorthanded.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I wouldn't rush players out even if the season was going well and a game was pivotal. Of course I know you wouldn't either.

I don't care what the season is like. I don't care what I consider the odds are for a positive outcome. I'm hoping the players aren't entering the game with the belief their effort is futile.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
I'd love to see the Angry Little Carrot's reaction if one of our walk-ons posterized Caupain.

Reaction Score
This season reminds me of JC disastrous first year after the suspensions to Cliff and Phil
This team has more talent but at least he had a couple of liget bench players
Especially down to six scholarship players.
That year worked out okay in the long run as Tate gained a lot of experience

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom