Enjoy the out of this win!!! There is absolutely no | The Boneyard

Enjoy the out of this win!!! There is absolutely no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
other way to look at it. Forgot about the filter. Meant to lead off with "Enjoy the out of this win!!" Don't get caught up in the nonsense about rebounding(I almost did), KO's coaching(total and complete nonsense!), etc. This is a "Shock The World" type of win for the program when you put in the context of everything this program and these players have had to go through. They are the definition of character and heart. And remember the number of times, eespecially when we didn't expect it, that PeeCee jerked us around(Ryan Gomes anyone?); and we got a big one(that maybe none of us thought we were going to get) on their home court. Just put yourself in the mind of a PeeCee fan this morning(Yikes!); or, better yet, a Cuse fan(I think I'm going to hurl!). They get their rocks off day in and day out by whining and complaining. Who needs it. I'm a very happy Husky fan this morning.:)

GO HUSKIES!!! BEAT THE BULLS!!!

Reaction Score
If you are talking about enjoying the results (i.e. road BE game) that's one thing but enjoying the game, well for me I couldn't. I accept the win, am relieved of the win, and am happy. I can't honestly say I enjoyed it because we got exposed last night along with the refereeing and the announcers, made it difficult for me to enjoy.

I applaud your post though, and must say I do enjoy that I didn't have to wake up to PC fans crashing this board like their players did last night.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
it's feels good, I love these kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads