ENERGY VAMPIRES ON THE BONEYARD ???? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

ENERGY VAMPIRES ON THE BONEYARD ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You might be an Energy Vampire if you were outraged at DJ being on the Michigan tickets.

If you post on the BY at any time while you're watching UConn and they aren't ahead and most importantly you're in another one of your drunken stupors...you're definitely an Energy Vampire! Think the Temple game at the half...'nuff said.

In the holiday spirit I apologize to you both and wish all a very merry Christmas and a Happy New year!
Jimmy I am sorry the entire DJ thing went completly over your head and you thought the headlines at the time were good for our program. Again I am sorry.

Kings, I am sorry I was able to listen to a game on the radio and be able to do something else at halftime at the same time. I am truely sorry this made you upset. Merry Christmas and Happy New year!

I posted this as something whimsical and fun to play with while we wait for our new staff to be named. This was not meant to call anybody out but I guess those that felt guilty jumped out. I hope the spirits stay bright....

Reaction Score
In the holiday spirit I apologize to you both and wish all a very merry Christmas and a Happy New year!
Jimmy I am sorry the entire DJ thing went completly over your head and you thought the headlines at the time were good for our program. Again I am sorry.

Kings, I am sorry I was able to listen to a game on the radio and be able to do something else at halftime at the same time. I am truely sorry this made you upset. Merry Christmas and Happy New year!

I posted this as something whimsical and fun to play with while we wait for our new staff to be named. This was not meant to call anybody out but I guess those that felt guilty jumped out. I hope the spirits stay bright....
Woof - No apology necessary. I guess you just misinterpreted my post.. I wasn't calling out anyone specific just tryng to be humorous. And I was at every game this year but rarely drink during a football game...just the occasional beer. So hope your had a Merry Christmas and here's to a Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak
Top Bottom