Endgame | The Boneyard

Endgame

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
We bought tickets for Friday night at 7:30. Looking forward to it. We did the same for Captain Marvel and it was fun being there opening night.

Reaction Score
Going Friday afternoon with my 11 yr old. We are super excited.

Starting Thursday we have the NFL Draft, then Endgame, then GOT Sunday. Loving it.
Indeed, a solid weekend of entertainment!

Reaction Score
Ughh. Avoid reading reviews. I just read a supposed “Spoiler Free” review. But reading between the lines, I hope they don’t do what I am theorizing. It would be really sad, but not terrible writing.

Reaction Score
Ughh. Avoid reading reviews. I just read a supposed “Spoiler Free” review. But reading between the lines, I hope they don’t do what I am theorizing. It would be really sad, but not terrible writing.
What you wrote alone is too much of a spoiler for me lol. Not that I’m super anticipating this one but when it’s something I look forward too I stay away from everything. Even though it’ll probably be some time before I get to see it. I’ll likely end up spoiling it for myself at some point probably. Good thing my memory sucks!

StepbackCity

I like winning
Reaction Score
I’m going tomorrow in Branford I think. Also going Friday lol.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
For avoiding spoilers, y'all might want to invest in one of these, compliments of Ted Mosby.

Reaction Score
I am going to see it . . . now. Look forward to dropping hints and red herrings accidentally into unrelated threads.

Reaction Score
Movie was good, especially the last hour, but not as gold as Infinity War. Too much box checking, this is the end, type stuff that was nice but slow and not overly dramatic. Felt like a decent ending to a sitcom or drama series. There was too much to do for it not to have an artificial, yes this is the end, feeling.

P.s. I am glad I skipped Captain Marvel. What a negative edition to the movie she was.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Movie was good, especially the last hour, but not as gold as Infinity War. Too much box checking, this is the end, type stuff that was nice but slow and not overly dramatic. Felt like a decent ending to a sitcom or drama series. There was too much to do for it not to have an artificial, yes this is the end, feeling.

P.s. I am glad I skipped Captain Marvel. What a negative edition to the movie she was.

Your ps might get me to actually see this movie.

Wasn’t interested because

1) see tagline below my username; and

2) brie Larson is a miserable shrew

Reaction Score
Went yesterday. Wifey bought the ducats Saturday at Midnight for the 3-D 3:15 showing in Plainville. Only tickets left were in the front row. OMG. Try lying flat on your back for 3+ hours with faces constantly popping up in front of you in a "Reach out & touch someone" manner. Quite the experience.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

While I thought Captain Marvel was largely annoying in this movie, the movie Captain Marvel exceeded expectations. Brie has certainly created some negative publicity outside of the films. But she was pretty good in that one.

I found the 30 second "girl power" moment in End Game cringe worthy. But I suspect every girl between 3 and 30 loved it.

My biggest complaint is that she's just too powered up. Superheroes aren't much fun if they aren't vulnerable in some way. What do they do with her now? Who is going to give her anything like a challenge?

Reaction Score
While I thought Captain Marvel was largely annoying in this movie, the movie Captain Marvel exceeded expectations. Brie has certainly created some negative publicity outside of the films. But she was pretty good in that one.

I found the 30 second "girl power" moment in End Game cringe worthy. But I suspect every girl between 3 and 30 loved it.

My biggest complaint is that she's just too powered up. Superheroes aren't much fun if they aren't vulnerable in some way. What do they do with her now? Who is going to give her anything like a challenge?

I wish I had some Disney stock to sell right now. Riding high on Endgame, heading into what sounds like a new woke chapter of Marvel comics. Shouldn't be long before Marvel becomes as crappy as Star Wars.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom