End of title game | The Boneyard

End of title game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Obviously have watched one shining moment many times by now...keep thinking that I cannot remember a better closing shot than Boatright at the end knowing everything he went through this year. Shabazz led this team, and DeAndre came out of his shell, but I think I was most impressed in a surprising way (I knew he had it in him but it was just so so impressive) by Boat.

Reaction Score
Obviously have watched one shining moment many times by now...keep thinking that I cannot remember a better closing shot than Boatright at the end knowing everything he went through this year. Shabazz led this team, and DeAndre came out of his shell, but I think I was most impressed in a surprising way (I knew he had it in him but it was just so so impressive) by Boat.

I feel the same about Boat, and even before the title game, I was moved by his celebrations and just the amount of joy you could see in his face. Most of the more memorable scenes of the championship win to me are of Boatright. you've got Shabazz waving around the UCONN on his jersey and "I told you! I told you!" but Boat running the clock out with the ball, running and jumping into I think Facey's arms, those will stick with me for awhile.

I hope he gets the chance to show us some more of that pure joy next season

Reaction Score
If Shabazz was our heart than Boat was our lungs, kidneys, liver, etc. Especially in the tournament. We all knew how good he was and to see it all come together when it mattered most was amazing. You can pick apart his game but never his effort. For me; him going down to one knee on the court, alone, streamers on draped on him and more falling. You can't see his face but it is a picture of happiness and relief. Tear up every time. So happy he's back.

Reaction Score
If Shabazz was our heart than Boat was our lungs, kidneys, liver, etc. Especially in the tournament. We all knew how good he was and to see it all come together when it mattered most was amazing. You can pick apart his game but never his effort. For me; him going down to one knee on the court, alone, streamers on draped on him and more falling. You can't see his face but it is a picture of happiness and relief. Tear up every time. So happy he's back.
I really love the picture of him mid-air, knowing the team has won.

ryan-boatright-ncaa-basketball-championship-game-connecticut-vs-kentucky.jpg

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
What a shot. The joy of Boatright, the dejected Kentucky bench, the word "Champions" in lights right over his shoulder. Could do without that weird headless NCAA guy right behind him though.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
tzznandrew said:
I really love the picture of him mid-air, knowing the team has won.
I still cant figure out why Cauley-Stein deemed it appropriate to wear pajamas at a NC game.

Reaction Score
I still cant figure out why Cauley-Stein deemed it appropriate to wear pajamas at a NC game.
The bigger surprise to me was him not going pro, dressing like an NBA schmuck at a post-game conference seemed like a sign he wanted to head to the big leagues of bad fashion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom