End of the game handshakes | The Boneyard

End of the game handshakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This is a funny thing and something I watch at the end a lot of games. There's always something to look for, respect, how much time they spend talking or not talking etc etc..

For instance I thought KO may have taken more time with the Colorado coach but he was flying through. I was hoping he didn't take much time with Self and he didn't while you can see the other coaches getting prep'd to stop and talk.

Coach K spent a ton of time with Jones of Yale yesterday and also a long time with Sherrod. Nice job by him but the 2 faced rat face would have flown through if he lost;)

Not much here but something I like to watch to see the synergy or non shall I say - anyone else?

Reaction Score
Coach K is always gracious when he wins. How sweet of him. But when he loses he's one of the biggest sore losers out there, certainly up there with Boeheim. Pretty sure there was a game this year where he walked off and didn't shake hands.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Coach K is always gracious when he wins. How sweet of him. But when he loses he's one of the biggest sore losers out there, certainly up there with Boeheim. Pretty sure there was a game this year where he walked off and didn't shake hands.
When the rat loses he heads right to the refs
The refs have gotten sick of this so if you notice that in a game when Puke loses - the refs sprint to the locker room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom
Top Bottom