End of Game . AKA Rutgers is bush league | The Boneyard

End of Game . AKA Rutgers is bush league

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Down 18... and crashing 11 guys into the line. Seriously, you got your rear ends kicked, just get off our field.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Just one of many, many reasons why I despise that team.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
They usually do this when it is a one score game and "arguably" they might get a turnover. It's part of Schiano's play through the whistle bullcrap that leads to a lot of cheap shots and injuries.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I have always had a deep seeded hatred for Rutgers. The end of the game was a ridiculous embarrassment. Only a complete moron doesn't allow a team to take a knee down 18.

Reaction Score
I was at the game and could not believe what was going on. The guy is a moron.

Reaction Score
They usually do this when it is a one score game and "arguably" they might get a turnover. It's part of Schiano's play through the whistle bullcrap that leads to a lot of cheap shots and injuries.
I know I have posted this before, but really, I'm not surprised. This guy actually had an official nature preserve BULL DOZED to make room for his house on campus. It doesn't surprise me in the LEAST that he lets his team play dirty.

Reaction Score
There was a clear shot on the scoreboard video screen of a player kneeing a helmet-less Bardzak in the head after he recovered the fumble before the last field goal.

Reaction Score
I got there late (not due to tailgating)...

Did they really block the tunnel when our players were coming out before the game?

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=41.237843,-73.077027
First I heard of that, so I'm not sure. But if they held a national convention of 1A coaches and asked every coach to raise their hand who had ever refused to honor the pregame ceremonies at one of the military academy home games, Schiano's hand would be the only one to go up in the whole room. He did it to Navy several years back-refused to clear the field pregame for the ceremony.

I don't want to call him a dirtbag, because I have too much respect for both "dirt" and "bags" to sully their good names by making that comparison.

Reaction Score
I spoke to a player after the game, and yes they did block our tunnel when we came out to stretch. The State Police had to move them out of the way. Typical Rutgers class.

If our guys weren't fired up before the game (no doubt they were) that sealed the deal.

Rutgers will always be a mediocre program. Being that they'll never have to buy a trophy case I'm surprised they keep cutting athletic programs.

Why they keep getting "highly rated" players is beyond me. Why they underperform is not. Shady is a horrible coach and a egotistical car salesman. (my apologies to car salesmen)

Reaction Score
Schiano is a clown. In addition to what happened at the end of the game, kicking two onside kicks, calling time outs, going for two, etc., in the 4th Qtr like they had a chance to complete the comeback was ridiculous. It seemed like he was actually trying to make the final score as close as possible in order to prevent people who did not watch the game to think it was a blowout. And all these while UConn basically shut down its offense in the 3rd qtr. I despise Schiano. Today's events only reinforced that thought.

Reaction Score
that was hilarious when he was challenging Blidis INT after it stood I had a feeling Schiano would do something bush league, if were were up by 2 scores thats one thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom