End of 77-74 vs yesterday | The Boneyard

End of 77-74 vs yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
All I could think of yesterday was the end of the title game in '99. At 0:09 of this video, watch Ricky Moore get in Avery's shirt denying him the ball.

With less than a second left yesterday, ANY disruption to Adams on his heave wins them the game. I guess it's tough to prepare for that sort of chaos but I do believe it matters and sometimes it's the difference maker for sure.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
All I could think of yesterday was the end of the title game in '99. At 0:09 of this video, watch Ricky Moore get in Avery's shirt denying him the ball.

With less than a second left yesterday, ANY disruption to Adams on his heave wins them the game. I guess it's tough to prepare for that sort of chaos but I do believe it matters and sometimes it's the difference maker for sure.

Great observation! I never noticed that Ricky did that. Another really smart play by Ricky.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Gotta play 40 minutes. Or in this case, 60.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom
Top Bottom