Emotional stages... | The Boneyard

Emotional stages...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Since last year was clearly bargaining, and we have already run through anger and denial this year, I think it's time for acceptance. Not sure why this happens every year after we win it all (although I'm thrilled that we've had this "problem" four times now!), but it does. I for one am going to let this season play out, hope for the best, but have pretty low expectations. The real concern now is going forward, let's just hope that KO can do a better job recruiting and we continue to stay relevant while searching for a new conference to call home. I don't expect it to be pretty for the next year or so, but hopefully things get turned around soon.

Reaction Score
I guess we should have know that UConn was goig to have a tough year. Boatright is not a player that can carry a team and the rest of the supporting staff is/was inexperienced or only played small roles in previous seasons. There is talent out there. Hopefully they can get it together for a run in the AAC tournament and next season. Oh yeah, also, get the HELL out of the AAC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom