Emmitt Matthews to WVU | The Boneyard

Emmitt Matthews to WVU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
upload_2018-5-12_20-13-44.png

Reaction Score
I would like to know where he ends up kid wanted to be a Husky I have the utmost respect for him. Let’s hear how his recruitment goes.
He could have been a Husky. He or his parents decided other. Bye bye

Reaction Score
WV in need of shooters. Nice piece for Huggy. 4 yr guy who should hover @ 38%ish plus for his career from deep. Challenging himself to fit into a defensive style that will require him to bust his a**.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Good for him. Now lets not discuss this guy or other recruits who have committed elsewhere.
If that's what you want to do fine - let others decide what they want to discuss
Thanks for your concern
This kid is a very good player, IMHO, better at many things than the recent kids who committed to UConn - not many of them received a look from WVU
Has a huge upside
Not a fan of Huggie Bear but this is a really good pick up for that program

C

Chief00

If that's what you want to do fine - let others decide what they want to discuss
Thanks for your concern
This kid is a very good player, IMHO, better at many things than the recent kids who committed to UConn - not many of them received a look from WVU
Has a huge upside
Not a fan of Huggie Bear but this is a really good pick up for that program

I agree, I think Huggins will coach Mathews up and his talent will display. I actually thought Mathews in the right system might have more upside than Akinjo. He needs to get stronger but he is very athletic and can shoot. I also like his length and how he runs the court. Using the Blaze criteria, Mathews check a lot of boxes.

Reaction Score
cheers beers and mountaineers!! This is a good fit for him and for Wvu

Reaction Score
Gonna be interesting with 3 former Huskies and 4 former signees playing elsewhere next year.
Boneyard gonna be ACTIVE

I mean just watch where this thread will end up going

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member