Emmitt Matthews Jr | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Emmitt Matthews Jr

Status
Not open for further replies.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Chief what is this Blaze thing you keep referencing? Please explain...think I missed something.

We got room for him, Carey/Nembhard, and Carrigan?
I thought he was referencing the fast fired pizza chain in Storrs center.

Reaction Score
Chief is hallucinating that he and Chill shared a meal there, during which Chill enumerated some grand master plan for righting the recruiting ship.
Mostly right. It was Chief who was doing the enumerating, while Chill sat there slack jawed in awe at the genius on display.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Mostly right. It was Chief who was doing the enumerating, while Chill sat there slack jawed in awe at the genius on display.

I heard half of the entire conversation was Chief recounting every detail of the Drummond-Dunn "security posse" brouhaha.

Reaction Score
He was referring to ITs response to Tacoma lincolns coach Amos Saffolds post about Tacoma kids perpetually leaving Tacoma to play High school ball in Seattle. It sparked a debate amongst Tacoma & Seattle basketball heads. Not so sure it had anything to do with college ball

Yes. Check this out:

RzD8czk.png

That conversation is about Isaiah Thomas, who is from Tacoma and who, apparently, Matthews A) knows, and B) has gotten some life advice from. And lest we all forget, IT and Chillious are tight as hell.

I have no inside info, but my guess is we get this kid if we want him. His social media paints a presence of a dude who's ready to leave town and make his mark elsewhere.

Other teams on him: UW, Washington State, Oregon State, Wichita State, Seton Hall, Georgetown, West Virginia, Oklahoma.

He may be a 3-star, but not for long with offers like that.

C

Chief00

Chief is hallucinating that he and Chill shared a meal there, during which Chill enumerated some grand master plan for righting the recruiting ship.

It's not important who gets the credit, we have had great progress since Blaze. But, you mischaractered my post of over two weeks ago - I had nothing but praise for Coach Chill then and now. Everything I posted then has come true!

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
This kids offer list is unreal for a 3* kid... Chill him up!

Reaction Score

He tweeted this two days ago, was visited by UConn and WVU yesterday, and has an OV to WVU on 10/13.

Reaction Score
Keep in mind this kid has a full year of High School to go. Donovan Mitchell and Devin Robinson were 2 kids I can think of off the top of my head who were 3 star players the summer before their senior years and became 5 stars by the time they were done.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Can't imagine that UConn wouldn't get one if we really commit to recruiting him hard.
Agree. I'm thinking if they don't get Jalen they push harder.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
The word is they're not, so, well, time for some action.
@Zionn is one of the most plugged in posters. When he declares next, then the full court press for Mathews. Until then need to keep spots open for Carey and Carrigan

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
@Zionn is one of the most plugged in posters. When he declares next, then the full court press for Mathews. Until then need to keep spots open for Carey and Carrigan

I thought we only had one open spot.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
I thought we only had one open spot.
Officially only one but players going pro or transferring should open at least one spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom